• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2015 Pacific Nations Cup

Missed the offload unfortunately, but that is usually a bad decision. I bet someone had a few words with him later and hopefully he'll learn and never do it again.

It was Jamie's first start (6th cap I believe) so no doubt he was a little nervous. I'd feel better with McRorie or Mack on the pitch to be honest.

Really excited to see MacGinty during the world cup, all though he's playing for the Americans.

Same here I thought MacGinty looked amazing. The full package running, tackling and kicking. Wish he was on Canada.

This is what I don't get about Crowley. Why start McKenzie when we KNOW he will only be a desperation play at the RWC if Mcrorie or Mack go down injured? Or playing in "garbage time." He isn't going to improve much from 60 minutes of rugby today and I think he is the clear cut #3 (i.e. won't overtake the above nor will he slide to #4). Why not play one of the other two for 60 mins to build some momentum for the team and get the players that will play at the RWC used to each other? If they go down we are in bad shape whether Jamie plays today or not so what's the difference?

I understand that Crowley is doing a little experimenting with squad for the world cup but the PNC should be taken a little more seriously. Some of his selections looked a little puzzling. I think Gordon McRorie picked up a small injury during the Samoan game and that's why MacKenzie was in the squad, but Mack should of had another start. Jamie should of came of the bench I think, but it's quite puzzling why he is the third string scrum half when he wasn't even first choice for Ontario in the CRC this year.

Canada should of won this game but played like a youth team because we seem to lack any sort of chemistry. So many handling errors in this tournament and it's looking like it's not getting any better and its killing us. Discipline is also a bloody disaster. Crowley needs to beat/drill the **** out of them if we have any chance of upsetting the apple cart.

Pritchard has to start every world cup game because Canada just look so much more awake and confident in how they play.

Latest posts