• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Tonga (09/10/2015)

Fecking Lacey

original

Nope Barnes and Pooper beat us in Sydney. And other than that it was not dominant like SA was.

SA totally dominated australia for the majority of the match in Australia aswell so it was no fluke.

If SA and Australia meet id be putting money on the South Africans every time. They would of learnt more than Australia did from that game.

Last year the Aussies totally dominated NZ for the majority of the match in Brisbane and lost in the last second.

Australia beat SA in 2 WCs (2003 and 2011). They only lost against SA when the Saffers were the host nation (1995).

The South Africa style is very boring and predictable. They had problems against Japan, Argentina, Scotland and even Samoa. Wales can beat them in quarters

Yep. Okay. You can see , this ABs side isn't trying until late into these games. We saw the same thing against Georgia.

Last year the Aussies totally dominated NZ for the majority of the match in Brisbane and lost in the last second.

Australia beat SA in 2 WCs (2003 and 2011). They only lost against SA when the Saffers were the host nation (1995).

The South Africa style is very boring and predictable. They had problems against Japan, Argentina, Scotland and even Samoa. Wales can beat them in quarters

That doesnt change the fact of how dominant they were. They are the ONLY team I can remember thats done that to us fair and square.

What you are saying about Australia dominance in Brisbane was totally different. The only thing the saffers didnt win this year was the scoreboard. With vermuelen back and a more balanced backrow they are a way different animal to the one australia got a lucky win over this year.

That doesnt change the fact of how dominant they were. They are the ONLY team I can remember thats done that to us fair and square.

What you are saying about Australia dominance in Brisbane was totally different. The only thing the saffers didnt win this year was the scoreboard. With vermuelen back and a more balanced backrow they are a way different animal to the one australia got a lucky win over this year.

Oh I forgot it. The Pumas have crushed the Saffers in Durban this year :cool:

Your excuse making flip-foppery is a site to behold!

Not at all. Look at how they're playing. At this stage I'd tell Ireland or France to get the TV out and start studying how this AB WC side plays but there's nothing to watch. They've hidden their strategy and tactics too well.

REALLY? Two games in a row he's missing penalty touch finders?? Not watching atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Patience my green friend (green with envy I suspect) you'll get whats coming to you soon enough.

Yes, trying to kick out and find touch 5m out from the tongan try line. But it was a weird kick...instead of kicking it dead, it got caught in play.

But that's the only blip in his game today. Much improved. 100% kicking from the tee and lots of running with ball in hand.

EDIT: 1 conversion miss from the touch line

Last edited:

Latest posts