• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: Tonga vs. Georgia (19/09/2015)

I'm going to go for Georgia, set piece will be too much and if they have an accurate kicker they will win this game. I'm going to say Tonga 16 Georgia 21

Alright, I slept through the opener like an idiot (miscalculated the time difference, thought it was on at 2 p.m. my time, it was 12 p.m. and I woke up at 1:50 p.m.)

So this will be the first match I watch. I uh... have no rooting preference.

I'm rooting for Georgia. If they can beat Tonga, Namibia and/or Argentina they strengthen their case for joining the Six Nations.

I'm going for Georgia as they are who I drew in the works sweepstake...I'm screwed...

I'm rooting for Georgia. If they can beat Tonga, Namibia and/or Argentina they strengthen their case for joining the Six Nations.

Would be great for them if they did. I'll go with that. :)

That Tongan tighthead got beasted, long day I fear for the pack. Also my favourite player is playing, GORDZILLA !!!!

Morath, the Tongan 10, has ear plugs in each ear?

Is he getting instructions from the sideline or expecting the rain to be so heavy he is expecting to swim!!!

I'm going to go for Georgia, set piece will be too much and if they have an accurate kicker they will win this game. I'm going to say Tonga 16 Georgia 21

Hasn't started well for the Georgian kicker, straightforward shot missed.

These Georgian names though.

Very difficult for me to wrap my dual francophone/anglophone brain around.

Quick question, only slightly related to the game: if both Fiji and Tonga fail to finish third of their pools, would Oceania be given an extra spot, or that would mean one of them might not play next WC?

I have more hair on my big toe than most of these Georgians have on their heads. Balding and hook nosed seems to be a perquisite!

Love this kind of RWC game - it's exactly what the tournament is about in terms of the world game...

Great to see proper Tongan and Georgian fans in the crowd....Gloucester will be a good night out tonight!!

Good finish from Gorgodze, the Georgian forwards look really powerful on the carry.

Great little conversation between ref and the Georgian prop.....Can Nigel Owens ref every game??

Latest posts