• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: Tonga vs. Georgia (19/09/2015)

LOL Captain having a fit knowing that he had to kick for territory and it wasn't the end.

Good game.

Would imagine some AP and championship teams will be looking at some of these players.

Would be great if Georgia or Romania could get included into the six nations so time in the next 5/10 years.

Really enjoyed that!

Great scenes after as well, you'd think they were about to lift the cup! :D

Lol funny end.

Well done Georgia, nothing less than they deserved.

They say defence is a barometer of team spirit, theirs must be through the roof because that was sensational defense for nearly the whole game.

Hopefully Georgia can catch Argentina with an All Blacks hangover in their next game.

LOL Captain having a fit knowing that he had to kick for territory and it wasn't the end.

Yeah that was hilarious!

- - - Updated - - -

Georgia missed 16 tackles and made over 200. Didn't England make half of that and miss about the same?

Ffs why is there a prop in the backline?

Hahahahaha, oh man, I think this is one of my favourite angry lines, that I just shout at the TV during games.

Fantastic scenes for Georgia, it's nice seeing that.

I saw Georgian fan say elsewhere that was the biggest win in Georgian rugby history.

Tonga is perpetual deception 4 years ago, it was Canada, now Georgia, even they deserve a try in the 1st half, georgia deserve to win the game, their forward earn win, a lot of "dumb play" by tonga

Thats what it equals to for Georgians. Tonga clash was all they talked about last 3 years. Each time Georgian team went out on the pitch it was scrutinized from the point of this upcoming event. It amazing to see the grand objective reached in the end. It mean great deal for many different reasons and I cant imagine the mood in Georgia if they lost it. :bravo:

My thoughts exactly. :D

I'd love to see some playoff matches between Scotland/Italy and Georgia/Romania, if you can't include them in the Six Nations.

Well deserved, nice to see.

This doesn't surprise me, Georgia are great in world cups and were always gonna keep improving. Won me a neat $50 on the TAB.

Looks like the Argentina v Georgia clash next week will decide who finishes 2nd. Wouldn't be so quick to write Georgia off either cause if they defend like they did yesterday anything can happen.

What a wonderful result by Georgia.
Congratulations to them on a massive result that has probably been overshadowed by the Japanese victory.