• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Brumbies vs. Waratahs (Round 2) 04/03/2016

Lousi just cost as a shot at winning this.

And that's the game. Time for some NRL now.

I think the Brumbies bumbled a bit in this game but they've still won it semi-comfortably. Still super impressive team. I just cant see how anybody is gunna beat this lot if they keep up that level of intensity in the set piece. All the other teams can hope for is some key injuries I reckon.

Jeez, this Brumbies team is class. Easy tournament favorites at this point. And that try means I miss out on the extra superbru point, smh.

Next week in Cape Town for the Brumbies. On this sort of form I'll probably be going.

Next week in Cape Town for the Brumbies. On this sort of form I'll probably be going.

Stormers could be a decent test for these guys especially being at home. Dont know much about Stormers pack though... I can only think etzebeth... Whats the front row like?

Stormers could be a decent test for these guys especially being at home. Dont know much about Stormers pack though... I can only think etzebeth... Whats the front row like?

Decent enough, Malherbe (tight head) and Koch are good. Will be a good game though, I think the Stormers can really attack the Brumbies line out.

Hmm, yeah I remember Koch getting murdered at the WC.

Koch wasn't at the WC though and I can't remember a Bok scrum moving backwards at the WC. Probably you remember Koch getting taken apart by Ayerza in the RC? That was ugly but a bit unfair though as Poite allowed Ayerza to bore in, drop his bind etc the whole time through.

Koch wasn't at the WC though and I can't remember a Bok scrum moving backwards at the WC. Probably you remember Koch getting taken apart by Ayerza in the RC? That was ugly but a bit unfair though as Poite allowed Ayerza to bore in, drop his bind etc the whole time through.

Yeah actually it was argentina in the rugby challenge. And yeah Ayerza did cheat like buggery.. But an experienced prop will always do that if he can get away with it.

Latest posts