8 Victor Vito
7 Ardie Savea
6 Brad Shields
5 Michael Fatialofa
4 Vaea Fifita
3 Ben May
2 Dane Coles (c)/Ricky Riccitelli
1 Loni Uhila

Reserves: Ricky Riccitelli/Leni Apisai, Chris Eves, Mike Kainga, Mark Abbott, Callum Gibbins, Jamison Gibson Park, Vince Aso, Julian Savea.

I'm actually pretty confident the Chiefs can take the win here. I think last week was a very good springboard for them, and I don't think the travel factor will be that much of an issue.

Also quite like the Chiefs to pip this one. They seem to have a real steel about them from what I've seen in recent weeks, which is pretty impressive for such a young side and I think they'll give it everything for the full 80 minutes. If the Hurricanes win then having secured the top seed and a relatively straightforward first finals game will probably be a significant factor.

The way Beauden Barrett is playing I like the Hurricanes to win this one. I remember the opening game of Super Rugby, watching them get demolished by the Brumbies. I thought last year's loss and the loss of Nonu + Conrad Smith would see them drop a few levels this year. But their form in the last month has just been outstanding. They've peaked at the right time and I think they'll win Super Rugby. As much as it pains me to say with 16k riding on a Lions Super Rugby win, I see the Canes winning a repeat final of last year

If Hansen starts Cruden in the RC he's mad.

Unfreaking believable try setup by Barrett there. The line he took after taking the chip was ridiculous not sure many other players have the wheels to pull that one off.

Not sure why I tipped against Barrett - just awesome. But then look how strong the Chiefs come back. Their mentality is spot on and I think they are going to hang around like a bad smell all game.

Not sure why I tipped against Barrett - just awesome. But then look how strong the Chiefs come back. Their mentality is spot on and I think they are going to hang around like a bad smell all game.

I's the bench that matters. Shag is right regardless.

Lots of penalties against the Hurricanes, they have to be careful or they'll get a yellow. McKenzie is some prospect. The thought of Barrett and him in future years in the ABs (with McKenzie kicking penalties) is pretty terrifying.

Really nice pace to this game for a semi final!

Damaging to get an early yellow card warning for the cane's. I get the impression that Vito is going to have to be on his best behaviour for the next 20 mins.

There has to be a yellow card. I think the ref has bottled it there. He's given about 7-8 penalties inside the Canes 22.

- - - Updated - - -

What a match!

There has to be a yellow card. I think the ref has bottled it there. He's given about 7-8 penalties inside the Canes 22.

- - - Updated - - -

What a match!

I agree. Really had to be card there. Canes getting away with murder.

- - - Updated - - -

What a match!

I dont think any of them warranted a yellow. This is finals football. The Chiefs had to score and they didnt plenty of opportunities.

Thought Savea's tackle on Cruden was high there...

He fell into the tackle.

I thought the reff was spot on down the Canes end. Let them play it out. The Chiefs couldnt come up with a score and infact I thought the Canes got the better of them in a couple of those defensive scrums.

- - - Updated - - -

Theres nothing in this other than the Chiefs making enormous mistakes atm. Feeling the pressure from what I can see.