• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Jaguares vs. Bulls (Round 15) 02/07/2016

I'll take the hit on they one but my prediction was not without precedent! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody mentioned the Springboks. This is the Bulls. Compare the Pumas to the Bulls in this case, not the Springboks.

Yeah, and that's the point. These same players played the Vodacom Cup some years ago and were smashed at the physical game by South Africans players of Vodacom level. Now these players are beating South Africans of Super Rugby at the physical game. I remember that the Pampas XV used to played with the double tackle defense because the Vodacom players were strong than them

TX, Jags. This result all but assures the Stormers a playoff spot.

You are welcome but this is not free. I want a Stormers jersey ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, and that's the point. These same players played the Vodacom Cup some years ago and were smashed at the physical game by South Africans players of Vodacom level. Now these players are beating South Africans of Super Rugby at the physical game. I remember that the Pampas XV used to played with the double tackle defense because the Vodacom players were strong than them
The biggest, meanest and strongest are at club level trust me. A lot of players just can't go all the way for a lot of reasons. Some just don't have the all-round skill to play at a higher level where a hooker might be required to handle the ball etc, r they just aren't fit enugh or willing to put in the effort or they get injury that prohibit playing at a higher level or at a certain age. I'm acquinted with a guy who simply needed a paying job ASAP and couldn't wait out though this isn't such an obstacle these days as right of ow you can earn a decent enough wage (especially relative to your age) playing Varisty or even schools rugby.

You are welcome but this is not free. I want a Stormers jersey ;)

... well if we manage a ***le remind me of this an I'll oblige.

Bottom line, of what I saw the Jags played to their strengths and looked very good. They need to forget the crazy running from everywhere. Be more skilful of course but don't forget the reason why Argentinian rugby is where it is today. You can't abandon who you are overnight.

Pretty much the result I expected from the Bulls without their stars, a short trip, and basically just a few days together at camp.

Our ever-growing injury list has all but confirmed us not qualifying for the playoffs. Which I didn't think would happen at the start of the season anyways. Congrats to the Jaguares though, they played to their strengths and got the result.

I'll take the hit on they one but my prediction was not without precedent! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody mentioned the Springboks. This is the Bulls. Compare the Pumas to the Bulls in this case, not the Springboks.

jajaj i did agree with your prediction!! hopefully we where wrong. the "continuous knock on / easy penalty dammnation" had to end sometime. i hope this is a new start for the team.

Lavanini didnt get a yellow. That´s already a miracle.

^I told you before that our discipline is a bit better at home. It's when playing away that our boys become very violent, in a dumb way.

Latest posts