• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Jaguares vs. Sharks (Round 12) 14/05/2016

No try. That call was simply ridiculous.

Having said that, this is what i've been talking about all season. When we focus just a little bit, we are able to bully a good team. We are our own worst enemy.

No try. That call was simply ridiculous.

Having said that, this is what i've been talking about all season. When we focus just a little bit, we are able to bully a good team. We are our own worst enemy.

I think your management needs sacked to be honest. The talents there. Should be making the play offs or at least pushing for them.

That conversation was interesting. Our sh asks the ref, "how much time ( between when he says "use it" and when he actually uses it) and the ref says "immediately". nearly spilled my imperial stout!

Jaguares keeping the Sharks in this with their poor discipline. It's been a constant problem all season and you would've hoped that they would have sorted this out by now.

- - - Updated - - -

That conversation was interesting. Our sh asks the ref, "how much time ( between when he says "use it" and when he actually uses it) and the ref says "immediately". nearly spilled my imperial stout!
That is the law though. At best you have about two seconds, but in that situation they kept on marching on.

I dont understand why it does not wait to be still. That maul was going forward.

Yey another wing out. =S

MMM that yellow to Matera....the ball was lossish.

Last edited:
I dont understand why it does not wait to be still. That maul was going forward.

Yey another wing out. =S

It had stopped and the red called use it and then it started motoring forward, but at that point it was too late and they needed to use it.

That is the law though. At best you have about two seconds, but in that situation they kept on marching on.
True, but not the way it is applied 99% of the times. "2 seconds" would have been a perfectly acceptable answer and something the SH can work with. "Instantly" sounds like he is taking the ****.
Remember all our players are not fluent english speakers. Some can get away with it, but some subtleties might be lost. Being crystal clear helps.

Jaguares keeping the Sharks in this with their poor discipline.
Agree 100%. I was actually happy when i heard creevy telling the guys to shut their pie holes a few times.

True, but not the way it is applied 99% of the times. "2 seconds" would have been a perfectly acceptable answer and something the SH can work with. "Instantly" sounds like he is taking the ****.
Remember all our players are not fluent english speakers. Some can get away with it, but some subtleties might be lost. Being crystal clear helps.

Agree 100%. I was actually happy when i heard creevy telling the guys to shut their pie holes a few times.

True, I can understand that. But technically (as far as I remember) the law is that they must use it immediately when the refs say they must, but refs are lenient and are too scared to blow for it immediately. Which is better though and they should add a specific time. For example there is a set time limit for when the scrumhalf is told to use it at a ruck (think it is 5 seconds)

yea, it hasn't changed so far in the second half.

Wut? Scrum? Sharks put their hand illegally.

3 penalties in a row that should be a penalty try.

Last edited:
No, 2nd Sharks player arrived before Jaguares support so actually it should be penalty to the Sharks fr holding on to the ball on the ground.

The Sharks player was there before a ruck. I was expecting a penalty to the Sharks. Unless you are saying the guy on the ground who tackled put their hand in there, I didn't see that but I didn't look for it either.

I see what you mean aboutCreevy telling his players to shut up, he was throwing senatore away from the ref there.

The Sharks player was there before a ruck. I was expecting a penalty to the Sharks. Unless you are saying the guy on the ground who tackled put their hand in there, I didn't see that but I didn't look for it either.

I saw a shark player try to play ball with his knees on the grass but i could be wrong.

Those 3 kicks we missed =(.

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** HERNANDEZ. I mean why???

It's not his fault, one wasn't his. The reason the team lost was because they gave away too many penalties (again).

also the mascot suit guy looks terrible.

Latest posts