• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 6 Nations] Round 5 : England v Ireland (17/03/2018)

You mean this is the same Farrell who is crowned by many pundits as being one of the best 10's in the world?
Or are you thinking of his Dad who is the most underrated coaches in the world.

It's Friday and I can't be bothered.

No. I can't be arsed to explain myself to someone who won't get involved with a proper discussion.

Tigers fan, Valley, no difference.

Oh I can.
I just fail to see how Farrell is underrated, when he has been labelled by a lot of the media as one of the best 10's in the world. Just because some posters on here doesn't rate him doesn't make him underrated.

Oh I can.
I just fail to see how Farrell is underrated, when he has been labelled by a lot of the media as one of the best 10's in the world. .

Ok. My comment wasn't directed at the media, they rightly see Farrell as a top 10.

It's the consensus that seems be from the fans, albeit from BBC pages and here that Farrell is a step down on Ford. I was quoting Bruce who said our 10-15 was worse than what started against France and the main difference is that Farrell has moved to 10.

Farrell's game has moved on and his positioning and movement has moved on that I feel he offers more than Ford.

His dad on the other hand is a meddling traitor.

How is he a traitor? He might be meddling, but that is Lancasters fault for not controlling him. Schmidt and Gatland both manged him and have gotten the best out of him. (Farrell now beaten the AB 4 times now).

How is he a traitor? He might be meddling, but that is Lancasters fault for not controlling him. Schmidt and Gatland both manged him and have gotten the best out of him. (Farrell now beaten the AB 4 times now).

Traitor that he never took England to a Grand Slam but he will taking Ireland to one.

And I wasn't being serious.

Interestingly I wonder who Stu is cheering for tomorrow. I always said he was given a rough ride as coach of England. And he has shown how good a coach he is with the impact made on the EvilEmpire up the M7 when he came in and benefited Leo The Weatherman too

Stu is a development/Assistant coach not a head coach. He just doesn't have that leadership in him hence why his teams tend to be plucky losers.

Stu is a development/Assistant coach not a head coach. He just doesn't have that leadership in him hence why his teams tend to be plucky losers.
Maybe but I think England let a gem go there. Should've got a Head Coach in with him

England.
You think Conor O'Shea will be cheering on England cause he's mates with Robshaw?
Well no but because he has slightly strained relationship with IRFU and well he did huge work for RFU.

But also Stu may want Ireland to win as he has played a part in developing alot of those guys and improving them, is employed by IRFU and is working up the ladder to Irish Job

But also Stu may want Ireland to win as he has played a part in developing alot of those guys and improving them, is employed by IRFU and is working up the ladder to Irish Job
He did the same with many of the England players through his various roles in the RFU (player development, then Saxons, then England)
He's known Danny care since he was practically in nappies