• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2018 NatWest Six Nations: Round 1 - France v Ireland

Fair play Ireland is going to get a massive confidence boost from that game.

Shame Italy v England is always a let down on the whole.

Reckon the French player who was standing with his arms in the air in celebration when the play was at the halfway line is feeling pretty gutted right now...

Fair play to ireland and sexton not only for the DG but to go for that cross-field kick as well.

This aside, I have to say that this idea in ireland that Joe Schmidt is this absolute tactical genius who out thinks and out manoeuvres any opposition, is such incredible bullshit. It's unbelievable this idea exists in peoples brains.

Fair play to ireland and sexton not only for the DG but to go for that cross-field kick as well.

This aside, I have to say that this idea in ireland that Joe Schmidt is this absolute tactical genius who out thinks and out manoeuvres any opposition, is such incredible bullshit. It's unbelievable this idea exists in peoples brains.
To get that group of players to be comfortably third choice in the world? Aye, run of the mill geezer he is...

Had the perfect kick off as well.

Also you're wrong.

Why would France give the statue of liberty to America when its a far superior monument to the eiffel tower?

That crossfield was a thing of beauty,
The nards on them to even think of trying it in that situation is crazy

He's just saving his tactics for the world cup!
:D

Must say Earls doesn't get enough credit. Was excellent today again and his role in the crossfield kick.
The man is on form

To get that group of players to be comfortably third choice in the world? Aye, run of the mill geezer he is...

I knew I'd get comments like that. Remind me where I said he was a poor coach? He's a very good one. By the way, you have a very strong group of players, and furthermore incredible structures and unity of purpose from the regions to the national set up.

Bad pen miss from France a few minutes earlier. That cost them the game.

Brilliant from Sexton, but Ire really ought to have been chasing a try - a very different ball game.

I knew I'd get comments like that. Remind me where I said he was a poor coach? He's a very good one. By the way, you have a very strong group of players, and furthermore incredible structures and unity of purpose from the regions to the national set up.
He's most certainly a tactical genius, he does alter his tactics from team to team, he's achieved an unprecedented amount of success with Leinster and Ireland because of it.

Latest posts