• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Ireland v Wales - 14:15, Lansdowne Road

And BP that mostly looked liked like an Ireland training game.

Hard to see past Ireland doing the double slam and the first maximum points 6N.
I don't know actually, after today I'm more inclined to think that England will give them a game at Twickers next weekend, especially if England can win tonight.

Spirited effort but in reality It was boys against men in there all game. Not sold on Costellow being the 10 for Wales ,North had a decent game , Wainwright again led by example and was impressed with winnett , dyer and Adams were quiet for almost all the game, scrum definitely improved with the changes to the front row. Remember when Ireland v Wales was a 50/50 game and would probably come down to a drop goal 😭😭😭

Crowley is clearly a better player than Costelow but I would be interested to see what would happen if you put Costelow in that Irish team and vice versa.

I don't know actually, after today I'm more inclined to think that England will give them a game at Twickers next weekend, especially if England can win tonight.
Have said it for weeks. 2 weeks is the Banana Skin we need to navigate.

Frustrating to watch, that first 20 odd mins by the ref was atrocious, calling small technical pens against Wales, and leaving Ireland have a riot, from there the contest was over.

Wales didnt help, I cant watch Jenkins talk to refs any more, he isnt the guy we need doing that. Refs will constantly favour our opposition without pressure.

Front row issues, Elias all but killed our lineout, although I think he might have been about 60% that 2nd half, which is amazing for him.

So we had no set peice, a 9 who just wants to kick into midfield, a 10 who cant play, and a short angry 2nd row on one wing, oh and a bench of kids...

Apart from that happy lol

Agree with Warren, this is a very young Welsh team. They are lucky there is no expectation on them. I think they will be much better in a couple of seasons

Ok… win or lose, on the booze etc etc.
Well done Ireland. Result as expected. Enjoy your days in the sun.

Now to relax and be a complete neutral for the Eng Sco game. Although if my bet comes in, I'll scream and shout and get everyone a drink. Provided you make it to Barry on time

Ok… win or lose, on the booze etc etc.
Well done Ireland. Result as expected. Enjoy your days in the sun.

Now to relax and be a complete neutral for the Eng Sco game. Although if my bet comes in, I'll scream and shout and get everyone a drink. Provided you make it to Barry on time
I'm right round the corner...

Ahhhhhhh. Home less drunk than usual.

We were fine. Our pack is joint best in the world with SA and that'll get us through most games. We could have scored 50 today with a bit of pace in the back line though. Minus Keenan and Ringer and our backs are ordinary asf. Sexton would have struggled today

Latest posts