• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Six Nations] England Squad

Brad Barritt plays centre and backrow doesn't he?
Never seen him play flanker other than when someone's been carded on his team and he's had to go into the scrum.

That said I do think he'd be better suited ti 6 than he is at 12.

I think David Wallace and Mauro Bergamasco both player a bit on the wing. That might just be rugbt 08 skewing my memory though...
There are many forwards who hang around on the wing, hiding out the way, doesn't mean they can play their.

There are many forwards who hang around on the wing, hiding out the way, doesn't mean they can play their.

They were both incredibly fast when they were young. Probably faster than there own wing options to be honest.

Traditional 7's and 13 from my experience is quite interchangeable.
Defence in the 13 channel is extremely challenging and I very much doubt that a 7 would be able to learn how to defend their quick enough to make it a viable option.

Makes sense to me. EDT for president.

The EDT has no interest in becoming president of this forum or of anywhere else. Indeed EDT is not entirely sure of what you are on about.

The EDT has no interest in becoming president of this forum or of anywhere else. Indeed EDT is not entirely sure of what you are on about.
Also, where are you from? You were trolling yesterday, but you got the england logo. No argument wanted btw, just wondering

Also, where are you from? You were trolling yesterday, but you got the england logo. No argument wanted btw, just wondering

He originally had an English flag and a WRU logo. This then changed to a Welsh flag and a RFU logo later last night.

Latest posts