• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2021 Kit Updates

Awsome job mate! keep up the good work! No Super Rugby Kits for this year or are we stick stick with 2020 ones?

First release of my NH club kits for 2021, I've done nearly all of the English and URC teams so far, this includes:

English: Bristol, Exeter, Gloucester, Harlequins home*, Leicester, Northampton, Sale, Saracens home*, Wasps, Worcester home*.
URC: Benetton home* Cardiff, Connacht, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Munster home*, Ospreys, Ulster.

Get it here: https://mega.nz/file/7ZwC3a6Z#j2PWg11Jm6IqPRV2rpU40MR8Mcf9OYrhLJynYM98l3w

Not included are Bath and Leinster as they are using the same kits from 2020/21, Harlequins and Munster are using the same away kits from 2020/21, Dragons and Scarlets have not released new kits yet, Saracens and Worcester have not released away kits yet, Benetton away and Zebre kits I haven't finished. I'll get around to finishing the rest + French kits at a later date.

View attachment 12234
Awesome brother...thanks for the updated

Bath have a new away kit, are you able to make that?
I'd be struggling at the moment as I've just started a new job. Once I'm sorted in that I may be able to do some more kits, but I can't promise anything right now sorry.

Still working on kit updates, albeit at a very slow pace. In addition I'm creating a Github repository for my own stuff, in theory instead of uploading bits and pieces here I can put it all together on Github and upload stuff on that as I go.

Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

Almost done with the major international kits, Ireland's has been a pain due to their funky design:

eng.pngire.pngire2.png

As I wrote previously I'll be putting these on Github soon so that all my stuff is in one place, instead of multiple files across this forum. I need some opinions on file structure for it.

At the moment everything is organised in sub-folders, which makes it easy for me to track my files, but harder for the end-user to install them, what would be the best format for this, particularly all the kits I've done? Keep everything organised, or make "master files" mixing all kits etc. together?

git.png

Almost done with the major international kits, Ireland's has been a pain due to their funky design:

View attachment 12509View attachment 12508View attachment 12507

As I wrote previously I'll be putting these on Github soon so that all my stuff is in one place, instead of multiple files across this forum. I need some opinions on file structure for it.

At the moment everything is organised in sub-folders, which makes it easy for me to track my files, but harder for the end-user to install them, what would be the best format for this, particularly all the kits I've done? Keep everything organised, or make "master files" mixing all kits etc. together?

View attachment 12512
Organised would be great.

Brilliant work @jim546 Will there be a game patch/ros once finished as well? Or is there a patch you would recommend to go along with the updated kits?

jim546 - whatever method is easiest for you to compile. Just stoked that we have kit makers on board again.

Hi jim546, I downloaded the international kits from github, but, apart Australia and England, all kits when selected ingame make the game crash. Do you know how to deal with this? I have installed the TRF patch

thanks for the help and the wonderful kits you realized!

apart Australia and England, all kits when selected ingame make the game crash. Do you know how to deal with this?
I don't know sorry, there's nothing about the Oz and England kits different from the others as far as I can tell. Is it just the international kits or the club kits as well? Is it crashing when selecting the teams in the menu, or when loading the match?

I don't know sorry, there's nothing about the Oz and England kits different from the others as far as I can tell. Is it just the international kits or the club kits as well? Is it crashing when selecting the teams in the menu, or when loading the match?
My game crashes when I play as Ireland and play at home, and message says Async load of handle???

My game crashes when I play as Ireland and play at home, and message says Async load of handle???
Use the texture in the file I've attached to this post and see if you can play as Ireland in their home kit.

The major change I've made between my last kits and these international kits is the size of the texture used for the front. I was using a 512*512 resolution, but I've done the internationals as 1024*1024 for a more detailed texture. I found a Rugby10 mod that was doing this and they worked for me fine, but if it's causing issues for others I might have to re-scale all the new kit fronts.

Attachments

• Irelandhome.zip
    84.4 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts