• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

Guys how do i change the south and north stars team name so that it can match the world xi and barbarian jerseys?

More examples, I've settled on making a huge texture zone in the try-area for more flexibility and fixing the other logos aspects to make them easier to mod:

View attachment 16744 View attachment 16745 View attachment 16748 View attachment 16746 View attachment 16747

The problem with this is it uses an extra texture slot, so it won't be compatible with base-game textures or old mods or you'll get a huge "no texture" patch on the field.
Great work as always Jim. Any idea when this could be released? When you say it wouldn't work with old mods, does that mean it's only compatible with the current TRF mod?

Any idea when this could be released?
Not for a while, I'm still working on getting the perspective right and adding logos for the different tournaments.
When you say it wouldn't work with old mods, does that mean it's only compatible with the current TRF mod?
To do the try logos I've added an extra texture map, as a result this won't work with any existing mods, including the current TRF mod, as they'll show a big "error" instead.

It's just a question, why aren't you working on a mod for Rugby 22?
Rugby 22 can be improved with several mods, new stadiums, better heineken cup ect ect

It's just a question, why aren't you working on a mod for Rugby 22?
Rugby 22 can be improved with several mods, new stadiums, better heineken cup ect ect
I don't know how to access the 3d files used in Rugby 22. There is also Rugby 24 supposedly around the corner so will wait and see what that can offer.

I don't know how to access the 3d files used in Rugby 22. There is also Rugby 24 supposedly around the corner so will wait and see what that can offer.

OK Bro.
There's this person who made a very good mod but hey, it's not complete enough but I congratulate his work.

So does that mean you'll have to come up with a completely new mod to get them to work or is there a way around it?
You're overthinking it. I would need to create new texture files for every tournament that uses pitch logos to release as an all-in-one, so Prem, ERC, WL, RWC, 6N, TRC, 10N. Plus Argentina always have one in exhibition. Then just download this and overwrite any existing logo files in older mods. In a similar way that the kits I make can mostly be used with, for example, the Rugby 10 mod, just overwrite the old ones with whatever you want to use.

Unfortunately no, priority is on other stuff right now.
Hi Jim, I am new to modding Rugby 08 and see you have some cool stuff here :). I was wondering if you could assist, I have a bugged team (Toulon), when I play against them or with them in WL, the game crashes. I think it must be to do with a failure to load an asset. Do you know the file names of those related to Toulon?

V1 of new pitch logos design, designed to fit the perspective of the side-cam, extra logo in 10-22m area and the try-zone. I've added as many tournament logos as I could think of, unfortunately it's not easy to configure these per-team.
I have a bugged team (Toulon), when I play against them or with them in WL, the game crashes.
It's hard to diagnose this. What mod are you using? Can you use Process Monitor to see what file the game crashes on? Could you share a photo of Toulon's starting XV? My guess is a broken player rather than a broken team.

Attachments

• Pitch logos new design.zip
    326.5 KB · Views: 34
  • euro2.png
    euro2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
  • euro1.png
    euro1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 23
  • prem.png
    prem.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • t14.png
    t14.png
    3 MB · Views: 22
  • nz.png
    nz.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
  • oz.png
    oz.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
V1 of new pitch logos design, designed to fit the perspective of the side-cam, extra logo in 10-22m area and the try-zone. I've added as many tournament logos as I could think of, unfortunately it's not easy to configure these per-team.

It's hard to diagnose this. What mod are you using? Can you use Process Monitor to see what file the game crashes on? Could you share a photo of Toulon's starting XV? My guess is a broken player rather than a broken team.

Hey there, I appreciate the quick reply :)

The mod is TRF 22 with some of your graphical additions. It crashes in both WL and Play Now.

So far Toulon and Wasps crash on loading games including them.
Here is the starting XVs of both:
Toulon.pngWasps.png

I will test other teams now, so I can play WL without fear of meeting a game that I can't pass because of an error.
My back up plan is to replace the faulty teams with teams that work (duplicates), but I'd rather not.

Process Monitor: Is this something I would download?

Try playing with Wasps in Play Now mode and take T Willis and J Willis out of the starting 15, from memory one of them is broken. Can't think of any Toulon players that cause crashes.

Toulon kit files are here:

Process Monitor can be downloaded for Windoows.

Awesome, thank you, and thanks for your time :)

I have an unrelated problem. I have started using Woosaah old to update the roster for World League, but noticed that when I set the ros to default, the stats are all correct, but the players bodies are sometimes odd (white body, black head), big arms etc. I saw you post somewhere else regarding it, but can't find the original post.

I tried using the ros you made for TRF22 and simply opened it in Woosaah and set to default and the glitch happened, even without adjusting player stats. The players look fine in Play Now, etc. I am guessing I need to change/add something to the 73cb...RDF, but I am new to this and am not sure.

I saw an old post from 2009 that had the same problem, and no resolution.

Could you please point me in the right direction to fix this?

Last edited:

Latest posts