• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Player!

Tbf he's younger than I thought (just turned 41) and the MLR is not that high of a standard
If Wigglesworth. can play in the Prem until he's 40 MG should be fine
Younger than I thought as well - hadn't realised he was that young when playing the 2003 RWC!
Thought he must have been 44-45 or so.
Still impressive mind, and a fantastic player.

Tom Hendrickson leaving Chiefs for Japan with immediate effect. Sad to see him go, he's been quietly excellent for us for years now. Was never a guy who would be pushing for international honours by any means but never let the side down.

no its 1 year on 400 to 500.
Prendergast is going nowhere, but I could see Brownlee leaving if he doesnt get some more opportunities, Ngatai injury may help there.

seems like a TH will be signed.

Leinster under pressure to slim down squad has been the talk for years, some players will leave as usual.
Is Neinaber on a 2 year contract?

A one year deal would have me a little bit worried that they've both conspired to leave us then. Obviously fully within their rights and signing guys with history opens us up to it but I'd hope to keep that sort of quality in place longer term if possible.

no its 1 year on 400 to 500.

Is Neinaber on a 2 year contract?

A one year deal would have me a little bit worried that they've both conspired to leave us then. Obviously fully within their rights and signing guys with history opens us up to it but I'd hope to keep that sort of quality in place longer term if possible.
RG only allowed a 1 year deal. Will go to SA after it seems

Falcons have signed centre Jordan Holgate from Jersey...6'3 and 17st ..just what we need. Big go forward South African...

Charlie Atkinson granted immediate release for another Prem team

Make sense

Excellent player, but he's just not the right fit at tigers.

Pollard, Shillcock
Then Wilkinson and Meredith

All seem better fits

Atkinson could rip it up at somewhere like Bristol or Bath behind Russell

Be interesting to see where he goes - Exeter as a 15 if Hodge's recovery is borked?

Newcastle's options at 10 aren't great but not sure he's an improvement based on his form this season - only looked decent at 15, a nightmare everytime ive seen him at 10

Be interesting to see where he goes - Exeter as a 15 if Hodge's recovery is borked?

Newcastle's options at 10 aren't great but not sure he's an improvement based on his form this season - only looked decent at 15, a nightmare everytime ive seen him at 10

I feel if he can just play consistently then he will be fine at 10.
Worry with Falcons is will he get the platform to build some from.

Exeter would be a good fit, would push Skinner's spot as well.

That's a weird move mid season, are they expecting Hastings to leave sharpish too?
They've already got Carreras as a hybrid 10/15 - they putting their poor results on Barton?
It's their pack that's the main issue

That's a weird move mid season, are they expecting Hastings to leave sharpish too?
They've already got Carreras as a hybrid 10/15 - they putting their poor results on Barton?
It's their pack that's the main issue

Mike Brown is out of contract end of this month.
Atkinson potentially signed with Gloucester next season when we signed Shillcock I guess.
Tigers prob thought Atkinson is off end of the season, could do with keeping Brown a bit longer with Steward away with England so prob gave him the option to leave now.

I think we're going to run with developing Louie Johnson at 10 now. The issue is giving him the platform....we shall see.

Latest posts