• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Just as long as he's the only ex-Sale Cameron you've got your eyes on!

What a weird arrangement that is! I suppose it makes complete sense that they wouldn't want to fund his rehab and you'd rather be in charge of it, but I'm not sure I've ever seen it before

Regan Grace - continuing his Rehab at Farleigh, signed a short-term contract to play in the 6N friendlies in March (if fully fit).
Jacques du Plessis - Doing his rehab at Farleigh, will be joining Bath in the summer. If he's fit before then, he'll return to South Africa to play for them.
Neil le Roux - Doing his rehab at Farleigh, and the rehab announcement looks like it's doing double-duty as a signing announcement (presumably with immediate effect, as there's no "returns to SA if recovers in time" fudging.

Last edited:
IMG_4521.jpeg

Hoping this is our Ludlum replacement and not a future Lawes replacement.

Unless it's a Lawes backup and Pearson focuses on the 7 shirt.

Rob Carmichael to edinburgh
Big 6ft9 England under 20 lock with Scottish dad

Makes sense given amount of young locks at tigers

Potential to be an incredibly good bit of business, if he gets fully fit
Was such a shame he got that injury after he signed for Racing. I wasn't to bothered at first coz I thought we had LRZ and Feyi Waboso coming through but we obviously don't anymore so could really do with this guy getting fit and turning into Shane Williams pronto.

Was such a shame he got that injury after he signed for Racing. I wasn't to bothered at first coz I thought we had LRZ and Feyi Waboso coming through but we obviously don't anymore so could really do with this guy getting fit and turning into Shane Williams pronto.
A nice pipedream... until he declares for England in the summer

A nice pipedream... until he declares for England in the summer
Looks like the only other rugby nation we have to worry about is Jamaica which, to be fair, is about on a par with Welsh rugby at the moment so might be a tough decision for him.

Man, I was properly excited when he announced the switch. He was such a superstar in league, and looked like he had the transferrable skills to make it big in union, especially as he played union right through age grade.

To pick up such a serious injury in his very last game of league must have been devastating. Been out a long time, and it's not a great injury for a winger to pick up, but I'm praying he can rediscover his form and push for a place in the Welsh squad. Keelan Giles is a good example of how a serious injury can rob a player like that of the last few percent that means the difference between good attacking player and a phenomenal one, which both Giles and Grace were before their respecive injuries.

I have never heard of this man in my life

With him and Neild arriving I'm guessing that means the prognosis on our injuries is bleak

Think atm we're missing both Du Preez twins, Wiese, Hill, Ellis, Birch and T.Curry - guessing most, if not the whole lot, are out for the rest of the season

Matteo Minozzi to retirement at only 27.

Fella has been inundated with injuries, which is sad as I always loved watching him play and thought, like Ange Capuozzo, had the potential to become and Italian legend.

Imagine a fully fit Italian back three of Ioane, Minozzi and Capuozzo

the sopranos smile GIF