• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] England v France 11 March 2023. Kickoff 16:45

Dombrandt with a full run up on a kick receive and drops like liquid in contact, doesn't make a single mm of ground, and then gives away a penalty for holding on

I did wonder why Farrell came on for Slade but he has had a poor game,
If Borthwick doesn't want Marchant there, and he wants a distributor, then he should bring in Lozowski asap

Mitchell instant impact - whilst I do still have reservations over him as a starter I think he's earned a shot next week - should start a Mitchell/Smith combo

Curry on and instantly turns over French ball on our 5m line

Biased but think he's earned a start next week - two weeks in a row he's had impact off the bench and Willis was poorer today than Curry was vs Scotland (though tbh I'd play them both and put Ludlam at 8)

Yikes, Smith pulling out of a ruck he could've easily turned over and then it leads directly to a try
Should've done much better there - I know he's a flyhalf, and one of the smaller ones, but you've gotta put your body on the line a bit more than that

Yikes, Smith pulling out of a ruck he could've easily turned over and then it leads directly to a try
Should've done much better there - I know he's a flyhalf, and one of the smaller ones, but you've gotta put your body on the line a bit more than that
🫡 thank you for your sacrifice

Didn't realise Lawrence went off injured
Smith/Farrell/Dombrandt is such a funny midfield

Be interesting to see what happens with the midfield next week - Manu at 12?
Call up someone new (Lozowski please?)?
Realistically it'll be Farrell there

Was it as depressing watching it knowing the score line compared to watching it live?
Honestly wasn't too bad - I already knew the score and the general flow of the game from reading text commentary so it was interesting watching it specifically looking at players performances etc.

Latest posts