• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Ireland v France - 11 February 2023

Conor Murray still may not play tomorrow.
A mixture of injury and personal issue.

Also hearing Ronan Kelliher not 100% and still a small linger.

If this anything like the France South Africa match its going to be brilliant. Both sides will eyeing this one up pre-tournament with France expecting to just show up V Italy whereas Ireland needed to make sure they didn't take too much eye off the ball v Wales. Really would be surpsied if France don't turn up to this one.

Ireland to win due to home field advanatage.

Huge **** up that this isn't in the prime time slot by the 6n. I need to start drinking to warm up the vocal chords for screaming mildly xenophobic obscenities and the pubs aren't even open.

As an Englishman just wanted to acknowledge the superb contest we're about to witness- first time the 6Nations has featured World #1 v #2 so this is massive for the Northern Hemisphere.

Really excited for this one and this will set the benchmark for the big three SH teams as well as the currently distant chasing pack of England, Wales and Scotland.

Enjoy this one folks, what a contest.

Massive game this for Ireland from a long term perspective, have to win at home. Most likely the winner of the tournament will win this game. Really difficult to call!

Is Casey the smallest guy in international rugby ATM?
He genuinely looked shorter than the mascots they ran out with

Is Casey the smallest guy in international rugby ATM?
He genuinely looked shorter than the mascots they ran out with

Listed as 5ft 5 (165cm).

Same height as me, which surprised me