• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

5th and final Ashes Test

Originally posted by M-Time@Sep 14 2005, 12:06 AM
This is true. However our champion side is ageing and a player like Warne will be very hard to replace, atleast in the short term. We'll see how we go in the Super Series, which we could still dominate in at home.
I think MacGill is the 3rd best test spinner in the world (1-Warne 2-Murali) hes just unlucky that he happens to be from the country that has the best spinner ever.

i tink that vettori is the 3rd best, then kumble then mcgill... thats just my opinon though

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 14 2005, 02:02 PM
i tink that vettori is the 3rd best, then kumble then mcgill... thats just my opinon though
fair call woosah....

IMO its Warne, Murali, Singh, Kumble, MacGill, Vettori

Although the last 3 very tight indeed, give it a tie
<

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 14 2005, 03:02 AM
certainly not a case of rose tinted glasses then?

I think ak47 has it spot on

hmm maybe kumble then vettori but i still rate them both better than mcgill, though he is very good and i dont doubt he will be the next best leg spinner for Australia when Warny retires.

I rate Vettori as the best left arm spinner in the world
<
but i have heard that people are rating the bangladeshi better than vettori wtf?? LOL

if they're talking about Rafique then they're taking the **** or either taking some heavy ****.

Latest posts