• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A great big Munster thread

I'm looking at tickets to travel down from Dublin for the match.

For the Leinster match recommend any pubs?

I'm looking at tickets to travel down from Dublin for the match.

For the Leinster match recommend any pubs?
Nowhere great aroynd the ground, they'll all likely be wedged, McGrattans your best bet.

Get into Ranelagh and miss the first 20mins and Smyth's or McSorleys will be sound.

Never been around as fan in RDS/Aviva area but is there alot of selection of pubs generally. Knows there Heaslips place and few others but for area and fact it D4 like business style is there a lack of restaurants etc or am I missing alot

Rugbyrama in France are reporting that Prendy is coming home. Limerick Leader has picked it up too. Leamy also looking very very likely

Earlsy has signed a CC until the end of the RWC. I like it personally, it's a short deal, he hasn't really slowed down too much, but I know it will cop criticism which is fair. It's a central deal, people are entitled to their opinion. IRFU clearly still feel he has a role to play, even of it's from the bench and it's a pretty short deal.

Munster taking a pretty agressive academy approach here. O'Connor and Quinn are only 18, so it's a risk. Then Campbell is basically being guaranteed a senior contract one year ahead of time. I'm all in favor, back the most talented players.

Latest posts