• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A little update from the ground

Might wanna get working on recruiting rugby challenge for a form... at least there'll be more action on that!!!

The "must have licenses" Authent-iNazis won't like that. Jamie Noon is pictured in a Newcastle top.

As Jamie is our cover star, and also heavily involved in the development process, he will feature as several incarnations: reflecting the different eras of his career. (This explains why he is pictured in a Newcastle Falcons shirt.)
He has insisted that one of these, codenamed 'Twilight - New Noon' - is to be significantly larger and faster than any other player in the game, and unable to be tackled. We love his ideas, and are grateful for his involvement.

Sidhe HAVE DONE MORE

:mad::mad:Sidhe are doing more than HB It makes me angry!!:mad::mad:

:mad::mad:Sidhe are doing more than HB It makes me angry!!:mad::mad:

They have been more vocal about what they have done, we do not know if they have accomplished more. HB are having some licensing issues and I believe once sorted will be more forthcoming with their progress.

Dose any on think that we got shown a bit of grass just because of "A little update from the ground"?

Na, they can only show the grass cause that's can't be licensed ;)

snoop-dogg.jpg

Ah, touché... No wonder they're having lisencing issues, they spent ALL on getting licensing for the best grass money can buy :D

Damn you Bullit, I was gonna make a "grass" reference but you beat me to it :( :( lol But probably make a "Twin Town" quote :D
Well its a good start to see some grass, more grass and a bit of the white stuff and the weekend will indeed be a happy one :p :p

Latest posts