• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A nice little cheat you may not have found

E

EVOL

I have been using it a bit on hard but it kills multiplayer so it kinda sucks.

pretty much all you have to do is hold the grubber kick button (triangle or Y not sure for pc).
Whenever you make a tackle, click on another defender and run at the tackled player holding the ball while holding said button.
Do it quickly enough and your guy should kick it out of the ruck ready for you to pounce on.

It doesn't happen every time but it does happen a lot

This only happens if a ruck hasen't formed. U can only do it when the tackled and tackler r on the ground.

i dont think it should be considered a cheat - its not illegal in real life to kick the ball out of the ruck

Originally posted by BOKean@Apr 28 2005, 07:15 PM
i dont think it should be considered a cheat - its not illegal in real life to kick the ball out of the ruck
he's right! once the ruck is formed you just can't use your hands

Wow!!!! I'll give this a go as I am sick of waiting for players to get into the ruck while they wait for a person to initiate the "lie down position" I mean how gay is that?

Originally posted by BOKean@Apr 28 2005, 08:15 PM
i know the rules and it is a videogame, but just for you i will refer to it as the potato if it'll make you happy

Latest posts