• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

one Trump supporter:
It doesn't change my support for Trump. The people that love Trump, that's not going to change no matter if he gets a second term or not. It just means we're going to hold out for 2024 and hope either he runs again or his kids do.

If this reflects most Repulican voters mindsets, then Imperative for Congress now to bar DJ from running for 2024. But could mean he'll just be the puppet behind an Ivanka bid.

one Trump supporter:

If this reflects most Repulican voters mindsets, then Imperative for Congress now to bar DJ from running for 2024. But could mean he'll just be the puppet behind an Ivanka bid.
Disagree, I think it reflects Trumps base but many people who voted Republican will not be comfortable being associated with what happened the other day or Trumps language leading up to it. As long as the Biden administration doesn't do anything to stupid like invade a middle Eastern country or something then I think Trump and his base are going to be increasingly side lined and he won't make it past the Primaries next time.

Disagree, I think it reflects Trumps base but many people who voted Republican will not be comfortable being associated with what happened the other day or Trumps language leading up to it. As long as the Biden administration doesn't do anything to stupid like invade a middle Eastern country or something then I think Trump and his base are going to be increasingly side lined and he won't make it past the Primaries next time.
So, just let democracy in USA take it's course In USA for 2024? He's insighted violence on Congress FFS. Where do you draw the line with him?

His base is 74 million May I remind you. It grew from 10 million the last time despite his 4 years in office.

So, just let democracy in USA take it's course In USA for 2024? He's insighted violence on Congress FFS. Where do you draw the line with him?

His base is 74 million May I remind you. It grew from 10 million the last time despite his 4 years in office.
No 74 million people voted Republican. That doesn't mean his base is anywhere near that. People vote for a party for a variety of reasons.

No 74 million people voted Republican. That doesn't mean his base is anywhere near that. People vote for a party for a variety of reasons.
They voted Trump in the Presidential elections. They may have voted Republican for Congress.

Look all I am say in is if Congress now have a mechanism for barring him for running for public office ever again then they should use it.

They voted Trump in the Presidential elections. They may have voted Republican for Congress.

Look all I am say in is if Congress now have a mechanism for barring him for running for public office ever again then they should use it.
Which would just play to his base that he is a repressed man of the people who is being silenced by the deep state etc etc

Personally I would like to see him charged with incitement to disturb the peace etc etc which I am not sure if its a Felony in the states or not but the States is a powder keg at the minute and I think de-escalation is preferable at the moment. Once Biden has been in while then turn the guns on him (Trump)

Which would just play to his base that he is a repressed man of the people who is being silenced by the deep state etc etc

Personally I would like to see him charged with incitement to disturb the peace etc etc which I am not sure if its a Felony in the states or not but the States is a powder keg at the minute and I think de-escalation is preferable at the moment. Once Biden has been in while then turn the guns on him (Trump)
Yep, that is a knock on effect. But worth it in the Grand scheme of things if it disqualifies him ever from being able to hold public office again.

Trump has played the victim his whole Presidency so there would be no change there and not a reason for Congress to not use the mechanism under constitution if it is now available to them.

Yep, that is a knock on effect. But worth it in the Grand scheme of things if it disqualifies him ever from being able to hold public office again.

Trump has played the victim his whole Presidency so there would be no change there and not a reason for Congress to not use the mechanism under constitution if it is now available to them.
Not a problem with that but the dust needs to settle first

US Capitol - the death toll is up to five now.
-------------------------------------------------------
Capitol Police confirmed on Thursday night that Officer Brian Sicknick died as a result of injuries sustained on duty, bringing the total number of deaths up to five people. On Wednesday, authorities named Former Air Force member Ashli Babbit as the person who was shot by a member of law enforcement as she took part in the mob that stormed the US Capitol. Metropolitan Police Department Chief Robert Contee also confirmed that three others died due to "separate medical emergencies" as the Capitol was stormed.

Last edited:

Fox news and Josh Hawley, Palin already peddling the rumours/myths it was ANTIFA masquerading as Trump supporters who caused this. Unbelievable!!

Last edited:
He's Adam Johnson and his wife is Dr. Suzanne Johnson. I guess he thought he could just take this photo without ANY consequences for stealing Pelosi's lecturn. Also, he deleted his Facebook so he knows he f_cked up.

1610146962685.png

This piece of garbage Richard Barnett sitting in Nancy Pelosi's office has been arrested.

1610147020857.png

"Donald John Trump engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanours by willfully inciting violence against the Government of the United States," the draft reads.

In the resolution, the lawmakers accuse the president of making statements that encouraged and resulted in "imminent lawless action at the Capitol".

The draft also says this was "consistent with his prior efforts to subvert and obstruct" the certification of President-elect Biden's win in November's presidential election.
"He thereby betrayed his trust as President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States," the draft says.

Latest posts