• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

The last bit is always the point

The misinformation around asylum seekers is so frustrating.

The term illegal immigrant is batted around by politicians and commentators, but it is not illegal to entry the UK via boat.

If you enter via a boat and claim asylum you are not illegal. You are only illegal if your asylum claim is rejected and you remain within the UK.

There is also a stark difference between asylum seekers and economic migrants.

BBC News - Elon Musk taking legal action over Twitter account that tracks his private jet

So he's now trying to take legal action over someone posting publicly available information. So much for free speech. This guy is such a hypocritical bell end.

BBC News - Elon Musk taking legal action over Twitter account that tracks his private jet

So he's now trying to take legal action over someone posting publicly available information. So much for free speech. This guy is such a hypocritical bell end.
He's going to fail twitters says so.
1671094240550.png

It's definitely the fat fu@#ers in the ticket office's fault. Train companies making a profit, substandard train service compared to other countries, packed over crowded trains, probably set the pay scales for his train driving mates.

Sack 'em all off. Driverless trains, barriers and ticket machines in stations is all you need. They can go work for the NHS they have vacancies.

Still not sure if this is a joke or real...

Honestly think it's real. His fan base will literally buy **** from him if he stuck a trump sticker on it. He crowd funds for legal fees, he sells them **** hats. Why not some shitty cards too?

Honestly think it's real. His fan base will literally buy **** from him if he stuck a trump sticker on it. He crowd funds for legal fees, he sells them **** hats. Why not some shitty cards too?
I recon his "advisors" have a bet going on for who can get him to do Trump top Trumps where they rate their family members. Donald Trump of course is a 10 on all stats. After that, Trump Top Dumps? Wouldn't put it past his lunatic base.

Not exactly sure what happened here. Did they oversell tickets or were a bunch of people simply trying to force their way in for free? Either way, it's a disgrace. TBH don't really see what the police could have done here other than riot tactics and why would anyone be that desperate to get into a gig, especially if it turns out they didn't buy a ticket?

Not exactly sure what happened here. Did they oversell tickets or were a bunch of people simply trying to force their way in for free? Either way, it's a disgrace. TBH don't really see what the police could have done here other than riot tactics and why would anyone be that desperate to get into a gig, especially if it turns out they didn't buy a ticket?
I am sure it'll come out in any subsequent report/investigation in the matter.

Personally, it's why I will never choose standing only at any sporting/musical event. Just risks crushing like we saw in the video footage and especially after reading the Hillsborough report. Just risks Too many people in too confined a space and no where to go.

I am sure it'll come out in any subsequent report/investigation in the matter.

Personally, it's why I will never choose standing only at any sporting/musical event. Just risks crushing like we saw in the video footage and especially after reading the Hillsborough report. Just risks Too many people in too confined a space and no where to go.
People without tickets trying to gain entry to a sold out event.

Screenshot_20221216-201754.jpg

Has anyone watched the Netflix series?

If so, views?

Latest posts