• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

And:

Boris Johnson deliberately misled parliament on partygate, MPs find:

I'm looking forward to the report tomorrow, I must applaud them though they could of coped out with recklessly and given the 10 day ban. Instead they decided to be upfront with the truth of the matter.

I'm looking forward to the report tomorrow, I must applaud them though they could of coped out with recklessly and given the 10 day ban. Instead they decided to be upfront with the truth of the matter.
Yeh I thought he was reckless at best and that is what they would have found, but good on them. He wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face. No wonder he resigned so quickly and straight from the Trump playbook of arguing that he was found guilty by a "kangaroo court".

Yeh I thought he was reckless at best and that is what they would have found, but good on them. He wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face. No wonder he resigned so quickly and straight from the Trump playbook of arguing that he was found guilty by a "kangaroo court".
Oh he's a right **** kangaroo court buy they called his bluff by saying they'd release the report immediately.

5th "public order" bill the Tories are looking to introduce to even further erode individual rights and expand the police state.

And now this delays the report as the committee acts with due diligence as they should as its not a Kangaroo Court. But now he claims they should act like one.

****** utter ******.

I wonder how Dorries' constituents feel knowing that her first priority is staying loyal to a dishonest charlatan as opposed to serving them.

Kevin McCarthy defending Trump by responding to whether it was ok to keep some of the most top secret documents in the USA in a bathroom with "well whatabout a garage that opens a lot eh eh? At least the bathroom can be locked!"

This is kinda going as I thought it might. Trumps time out of office has not made the crazies calm down, it's made them even worse. The whole Republican party is just sucking Trump's dick now and absolutely debasing themselves to defend that disgusting criminal. As a party, they now need to be obliterated, they have fully gone off the cliff now. No exaggeration, the USA is at a turning point in which other nations have fallen to dictatorship. Trump and his lunatics need to stop being dealt with kiddie gloves, they need to drop the full weight of the law on him and his supporters.

Sadly it just confirms that a significant proportion of the population are crazy.

That's what the committee would report in a sane timeline.
What's it doing in ours?

Latest posts