• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Johnson has made me more ashamed to be British. It's f'ing embarrassing to share an island with so many people who think he's great. Many people actually think he's an alpha male and fit to lead a country. How can so many people be so f'ing stupid to be sucked in by three word slogans, a few pathetic PR stunts and an old episode of Have I got news for you not to mention all the lies. Rees Mogg can jog on too. A pair of self serving deceitful b'stards.

Politics in the UK at an all time low. We really can't make fun of America anymore.

There is no way at all Sturgeon didn't know what was happening. As with Salmond, the "holier than thou" attitude towards the rest of the UK has been shown to just be a façade.

Sturgeon released without charge. Though according to the law in Scotland, they can rearrest later so can't read too much into it.

From what I can gather, it's requiring jam makers to use more fruit in their jam? Only some mind, as some already use enough.

The dastards!

British jam companies could be in a pickle (so to speak) as Brits don't want to pick fruit as they get sore backs. Maybe the EU fruit pickers will be replaced with Ghanian ones just like with the nurses. That'll drive down net migration. Maybe this is what taking back control looks like - replace Eastern Europeans with Africans and hope that the red wall brigade won't notice and if they do just blame the EU anyway.

British jam companies could be in a pickle (so to speak) as Brits don't want to pick fruit as they get sore backs. Maybe the EU fruit pickers will be replaced with Ghanian ones just like with the nurses. That'll drive down net migration. Maybe this is what taking back control looks like.
Don't forget Farage claims if he were in charge he would get net migration down to 50,000 a year. A laughable net figure given the Tories couldn't manage their target of 100,000 and it was 600k last year.

Latest posts