• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Soon the DUP could have a new leader.

I for one do not like anything the DUP stand for but the candidates are a step down and a hell of a lot more extreme than Foster

The fine is 20k if found to have broken the law, of course a PM found to have broken the law should be resigning. This one won't.

a PM found to have broken the law should be resigning

It's amazing that that's not written in to parliamentary law or whatever

Any MP (or PM) found to have broken the law should be booted and banned from running again - these people are supposed to be our leaders, they should be held to the highest standards possible.

That's the problem having the Executive branch of Government dominate the legislative branch. Especially one like ours.

PMQ's today

This is when Starmer is at his best when he's got something tangible to nail Johnson on, was the same last year when we wouldn't go into lockdown or Barnard Castlegate. The success of the vaccine rollout gave Johnson a lot of breathing room and nothing was quite sticking. No idea why this has (in the press) I think its the one/two combination of the let the bodies pile high quote coupled with actual breaking of the law (which appears very likely as they refuse to give a straight answer over who initially paid). Well people said Cummings knew where the bodies were buried.

Of all the things he done deserving of a sacking; and THIS is what (might) bring him down!

Matlis always one of the best people for explaining succinctly what things are really about.

I saw one person explain it might now be a lot of money but its things people can get their heads round. Millions of pounds in contracts is harder than £850 a roll wallpaper. More than 30k to do up a flat when you don't even earn that much. It's cuts deeper because of that.

Similar to Cummings last year breaking lockdown rules people got angry because he clearly thought he was above the rules in a way the people could seenwas unfair relative to themselves.

Latest posts