• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Who preps Johnson for this? Now going on about how people listen to his messages when he clearly doesn't.

Stephen Flynn (SNP)
"Can I have confirmation from the Prime Minister?
Is he getting rid of the Covid rules simply because he doesn't understand them."

Last edited:
This is probably good for oppositions parties, the public at large probably don't see the defection as a calming device and will see a leader refusing to take responsibility and resign and people as fed up as they are. So keeping Johnson in for a few more days kills their support even more. Johnson also reportedly will fight a no confidence motion which would be hilarious if he won at the moment whilst dreadful at the same time. He'll be stuck in for a year and you aren't going to change leader 18 months before an election but they'd be dead in the water with hated leader and growing economic issues unless they can get inflation under control.

Of course Corbyn twitter has gone apoplectic with Starmer allowing the defection.....sigh.

So Javid not Johnson is doing the press briefing about the relaxation of COVID rules.

Thats ummm interesting.

So Javid not Johnson is doing the press briefing about the relaxation of COVID rules.

Thats ummm interesting.

BoJo did the COVID relaxation statement in the commons today and will be wanting to avoid the journos who will keep asking him about the parties.

BoJo did the COVID relaxation statement in the commons today and will be wanting to avoid the journos who will keep asking him about the parties.
That hasn't stopped him before especially with the Plan B announcement last year. He was also due to do it.

Probably just worked too many hours today and us feeling tired.

I don't disagree that Cummings is an absolute twat, one of the worst people in this country. That doesn't though make him a liar. Unfortunately, as ncurd posted above, who do you really believe?

Reality anyone with even a hint of integrity knows that Johnson has almost certainly lied to parliament. The issue is not knowing, it's proving it beyond reasonable to actually show him up.

A lot of talk about how today Raab said Cummings was lying. Actually from what I've seen he never said that. He said that Johnson said Cummings is lying and that the two accounts can't be reconciled. Raab leaving himself wiggle room if evidence does prove without a doubt that Johnson lied.
I have absolutely no doubt Cuntings is telling the truth, my problem is he is setting himself up as this great noble whistle blower when it's largely down to him that Bojo got to power in the first place. How can he critise a regime that he had a massive hand in creating? Yes Bojo had parties, thanks for telling us that on twitter you little geordie slaphead but you were there too were you not?

It's like Himmler twitting about how horrible Hitler was to the Jews while completely ignoring his hand in it.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no doubt Cuntings is telling the truth, my problem is he is setting himself up as this great noble whistle blower when it's largely down to him that Bojo got to power in the first place. How can he critise a regime that he had a massive hand in creating? Yes Bojo had parties, thanks for telling us that on twitter you little geordie slaphead but you were there too were you not?

It's like Himmler twitting about how horrible Hitler was to the Jews whole completely ignoring his hand in it.
Comparing Boris and Dom to Hitler and Himmler is a little heavy handed

Latest posts