• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Is he going to bring back shillings and sixpences so we "feel" more British? 🤔

My dad's cousin and her daughter left Ukraine in the beginning of the war,stayed at my apartment and finally found a sponsor's program in the UK. Now she lives in London with her daughter,by the way. :) But there's a very small number of refugees in the UK, because there are lots of difficulties to get visas/sponsor's program there as far as I know.

My dad's cousin and her daughter left Ukraine in the beginning of the war,stayed at my apartment and finally found a sponsor's program in the UK. Now she lives in London with her daughter,by the way. :) But there's a very small number of refugees in the UK, because there are lots of difficulties to get visas/sponsor's program there as far as I know.
A common tactic is to grant visas to part of the family but not all, particularly parents but not the children. They can they say that they have granted visas knowing full well they will not be used. It is a cold and vicious way to make us look better than we are and goes right to the core of just how disgusting this government are, patting themselves on the back pretending they are great whilst screwing people over.

1653767616477.png
1653767632486.png

Huge queues were reported at Dover this weekend as reports emerged the French had only opened two passport control booths, causing carnage for holidaymakers. P&O Ferries described the delays as "out of control" with the Port of Dover officials claiming the delays were taking hours to clear.

You have to laugh

Rick said: "Typical French being Childish after Brexit.

"They can't forgive the UK for taking away our Money and Fish"

"The French are nasty, arrogant, English haters."

He said: "When oh when will people learn the French loathe and detest British people.

Probably the only sports person with a very legitimate opinion on this.

Sad to read it sounds like the 26 years since the actual response during the event withing the school is no different.

You have to laugh

Sad thing is the French are quite found of British people lol

Most people around the world seem to like the Brit's as people it's the media and politics they hate.

But the average Joe in England especially always find it hard to separate the two I guess.

Sad thing is the French are quite found of British people lol

Most people around the world seem to like the Brit's as people it's the media and politics they hate.

But the average Joe in England especially always find it hard to separate the two I guess.
Not to mention, the likes of the Express and Mail actually do hate the French (or their readers do, and most other foreigners) so that's the audience they're writing for, with the assumption that those hatreds are felt by everyone, and reflected back at us.
Basically, if the situation were reversed, and the Express readership were in charge, that's exactly what they'd be doing, and for that reason; so the natural assumption is that that's what happening, with no though given to any other explanation.

And after that, I'm now sitting here, witnessing Ali dipping her buttered toast into her bowl of coffee - maybe the Express has a point after all...

Last edited:
Is there anything the police didn't lie about?

What is it the police say? If you don't comply you look guilty?

Next time there's a school shooter - tell the cops there's someone teaching Critical Race Theory, or Sec Education that isn't abstinence-only, they'll be only too happy to go in then!

An interesting one for those missing Cold War style intrigue of Communist Politburos. In short, the Chinese PM has come out of relative hiding and is suddenly getting state media coverage including remarks essentially suggesting the Chinese economy is screwed and that their dear leader President Xi's moronic policy* of zero Covid is to blame (but in much, much diplomatic language).

*moronic since Omicron, absolutely fine up until then

Just turned on the TV to find Boris stood in a packed cathedral preaching to the congregation in the name of Jesus Christ. This has to be a **** take.

Yeah but we did get the best part of the platty joobs because of it.

Well if Tory MPs were unsure about the mood of the public that has to be a huge indication. Being booed at the Queen's jubilee takes some doing.

Latest posts