• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Honestly the Johnson grilling is great they ain't gonna let him get away with ****.

It was good that the committee made clear that they weren't relying on the Sue Gray report and didn't refer to it throughout. He can't hit them with that stick now.

I would just like them to ask one question.

To say you didn't realise the rules had been broken either means you have to be lying or you're stupid. Which is it?

It was good that the committee made clear that they weren't relying on the Sue Gray report and didn't refer to it throughout. He can't hit them with that stick now.
The fact he can't hit them with that stick doesn't mean he'll stop swinging it. He's like an angry chimp with no depth perception.

Also interesting that he believes leaving drinks, Friday drinks and birthday drinks were work related and essential during lockdowns, but people visiting sick relatives or going to relatives funerals wasn't.

Also interesting that he believes leaving drinks, Friday drinks and birthday drinks were work related and essential during lockdowns, but people visiting sick relatives or going to relatives funerals wasn't.

It's desperate stuff. His argument was that he needed to motivate his staff and keep morale up. Pathetic. I also saw that he was conveniently throwing in words like "where possible" when talking about following the rules.

11686781.jpeg

So likely sold shares at a massive profit rather than residential property.

I don't have a massive problem with him being wealthy, making big money and using private health insurance. As long as he hasn't broken the law, abused his position and works his arse off trying to make people's lives better. I imagine some of Johnson's sleazy dealings are far more shady (Wallpaper gate, £800k loan facilitated by the head of the BBC he appointed, PPE contracts etc. etc.)

Latest posts