• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Guess who and guess what she is blaming it on? FFS how the hell is this woman even an MP let alone in the cabinet. 🤦

Trying to tap in to Elon's fan base so hard, if Elon wasn't South African I'd say they were gearing up for him to run as VP (maybe they'll find/create a loophole)

Also no idea if that's an official account/video because verification isn't a proper thing anymore 🤷‍♂️

Guess who and guess what she is blaming it on? FFS how the hell is this woman even an MP let alone in the cabinet. 🤦

It kinda supports the point, the UK and Tories in particular always need the EU scapegoat. I remember talking with my colleague and said that post Brexit, the Tories would still blame the EU in the same way they did when we were in the EU.

It kinda supports the point, the UK and Tories in particular always need the EU scapegoat. I remember talking with my colleague and said that post Brexit, the Tories would still blame the EU in the same way they did when we were in the EU.
The tories have never let a little thing like observable fact get in the way of a slogan or blame game.

I mean, technically she's right, the E.U have put tariffs and checks in place, but it's all part of the Brexit deal the Tories agreed to so...

I mean, technically she's right, the E.U have put tariffs and checks in place, but it's all part of the Brexit deal the Tories agreed to so...
Yeh but she's just not answered the question and known on tv/radio to deny and stonewall every time there is a controversial question asked.

Yeh but she's just not answered the question and known on tv/radio to deny and stonewall every time there is a controversial question asked.
Well if all politicians lie then conservatives lie badly and always.

Explaining why Brexit has contributed to inflation- Labour shortages and food. Again Brexiteers ignoring the big elephant in the room: "It's the economy stupid."

Still peddling his BS lies. He would get net migration down to 30,000 my arse. He isn't and never will be in charge.

Latest posts