• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

What's with the bargain bucket Anthony Bourdain voice over?

What an insane video for them to release

Also I really don't get why the ULEZ gets all this special attention - there's one in Birmingham, and several other cities in the country, did they miss all of those or is it because London has a Labour mayor and Birmingham(/West Midlands) has a Tory one?

What's with the bargain bucket Anthony Bourdain voice over?

What an insane video for them to release

Also I really don't get why the ULEZ gets all this special attention - there's one in Birmingham, and several other cities in the country, did they miss all of those or is it because London has a Labour mayor and Birmingham(/West Midlands) has a Tory one?
ULEZ is also really weird in that a huge amount of household cars are exempt.

He has no shame.
What's more baffling is how many people lap it up. There's nothing wrong with not being Christian but the extent to which American evangelicals are so easily duped makes my head hurt. The guy is living embodiment of everything Jesus taught was wrong and they worship him. Hypocrisy is one of my pet hates and the extent to which Republicans are such massive hypocrites... I just want to put them in a sack and whack them with a stick.

I noticed that EU passport holders can join the same passport e-gates queue as Brits at Heathrow while in the EU countries I have visited since Brexit, Brits have to join the dreaded 'rest of the world' queue which invariably takes longer to go down. Now there's a classic non-benefit of Brexit. Maybe that was part of the oven ready deal we were sold by BoJo.

No raw sewerage near you because you don't have a stage system, ie crap out of windows. The moment has passed now though 😂

In other news, it's confirmed the UK ended the year in recession and yet Hunt is going in about how they have got the economy back on track...

I'd never be a teacher.

This kind of thing probably needs it's own thread or maybe a more general one covering modern day society / entitled arsehole behaviour / use of social media etc.

I've got a few friends who are teachers and they say most of their problems stem from parents who think it's the school's responsibility to teach their kids how to behave and to motivate them to work hard etc. - certainly changed days from when I was a kid. I got a rocket from my folks if my report card wasn't up to scratch. My friends constantly get angry emails from parents who think their precious little mini versions of themselves can do no wrong. Teachers aren't allowed to give honest/constructive criticism anymore and have to sugar coat everything. A sad state of affairs.

This kind of thing probably needs it's own thread or maybe a more general one covering modern day society / entitled arsehole behaviour / use of social media etc.

I've got a few friends who are teachers and they say most of their problems stem from parents who think it's the school's responsibility to teach their kids how to behave and to motivate them to work hard etc. - certainly changed days from when I was a kid. I got a rocket from my folks if my report card wasn't up to scratch. My friends constantly get angry emails from parents who think their precious little mini versions of themselves can do no wrong. Teachers aren't allowed to give honest/constructive criticism anymore and have to sugar coat everything. A sad state of affairs.
Whenever I got in trouble at school my dad would go to the teachers and say "what's he done now"

These days parents are like "what have you done to my poor little boy how dare you blah blah blah".

Latest posts