• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only through engagement that we can hope to bring another perspective into their world.
Challenge their ideas and meet them at the coal face.
I deem you see him as a lost cause.
That may be the case, at the moment, but who knows for the future.

I see it as suffocating the ideology so it doesn't fester and grow.

Thats oppression.
I don't believe that ever works.
Oppress and they will rail and fight and try to rally others to their flag.

Educate by example.
Thats the policy I prefer, but it does take time and effort and I spent an hour writing, cutting and pasting this morning to that effect.
I don't often have that much time to devote to an individual let alone a stranger but on topics of race and fascism I deem it to be time well spent.
They are weighty matters and deserve to be addressed where possible.

Thats oppression.
I don't believe that ever works.
Oppress and they will rail and fight and try to rally others to their flag.

Educate by example.
Thats the policy I prefer, but it does take time and effort and I spent an hour writing, cutting and pasting this morning to that effect.
I don't often have that much time to devote to an individual let alone a stranger but on topics of race and fascism I deem it to be time well spent.
They are weighty matters and deserve to be addressed where possible.

Trump just went in dry on all these fake news reporters. They'll be pressing rape charges against him after this.

I could almost hear all their heads explode when he used the term ALT-LEFT!
"alt left" is going to stick. Trump is a genius. They wont like this label and they can thank Hillary for that one. CNN's van jones looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Now wait a minute im not finished fake news" LOL.

bJWC2EI.gif

You can say what you like about Trump but that was strong everything in that presser.

Now have you watched any CNN coverage of this? I would like to hear your honest opinion on how they are spinning this?

The MEDIA were acting legitimately surprised that Trump was referring to Antifa as a violent organisation.
The derangement runs deep.
I haven't even checked twitter. i'm sure leftists everywhere are claiming he basically saluted Hitler.

And your reply back a page is almost to pathetic to bother replying to. You hardly have a valid argument in that entire thing and I hate to think how long it took you to write all that for me to just ignore it anyway. If your going to try and argue the points with me your going to have to do better than that.

Last edited:
Its not oppression

oppression
əˈprɛʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: oppression; plural noun: oppressions
  1. prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or exercise of authority.
    "a region shattered by oppression and killing"
    synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection, subjugation, enslavement, exploitation; More

antonyms: freedom, democracy
    • the state of being subject to oppressive treatment.
      "a response to collective poverty and oppression"
      synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection, subjugation, enslavement, exploitation; More

• mental pressure or distress.
It is not cruel or unjust to ignore those he speak hate speech or engage in wild speculation to further their agenda. It is also not an exercise of authority as I have none. And evidence of the rise of the alt-right (still the far-right re branded in my book) is that by lending credence into the mainstream and trying to engage is having the opposite effect to what you wish people are embracing it. When they weren't given a voice they were a dying breed who knew then would be shunned if they spoke publicly about their hateful opinions.

Skylineard has engaged in homophobic and racial slurs in this thread whilst defending race-hate groups he isn't worth saving hes the very people right-minded people are fighting against.

Its not oppression

oppression
əˈprɛʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: oppression; plural noun: oppressions
  1. prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or exercise of authority.
    "a region shattered by oppression and killing"

• the state of being subject to oppressive treatment.
      "a response to collective poverty and oppression"

• mental pressure or distress.
It is not cruel or unjust to ignore those he speak hate speech or engage in wild speculation to further their agenda. It is also not an exercise of authority as I have none. And evidence of the rise of the alt-right (still the far-right re branded in my book) is that by lending credence into the mainstream and trying to engage is having the opposite effect to what you wish people are embracing it. When they weren't given a voice they were a dying breed who knew then would be shunned if they spoke publicly about their hateful opinions.

Skylineard has engaged in homophobic and racial slurs in this thread whilst defending race-hate groups he isn't worth saving hes the very people right-minded people are fighting against.

Homophobic slurs? Its scientific fact that the likes of Bruce Jenner is mentally ill. Thats scientific FACT. Theres nothing homophobic about that. If he cant decide which bathroom to use thats his problem nothing to do with being homophobic or not.

Im not defending any hate groups I hate them all as I have made crystal clear in this thread. If your to much of a leftist retard to take that onboard its not my problem.

Last edited:
@ncurd; fair call mate, its probably fairer to call it Suppression.
My apologies.

@Sky; enjoy Trump while he lasts. If the democrats can find a half pie credible candidate then you are looking at a 1 term president.
If they run Hilary again she will lose again.
If they run a fresh candidate against the Donald he will be eviscerated by the middle vote.
I'll be looking forward to that.
So will billions around the world.

After his presidency he will be invited onto a speaking circuit of The KKK national assembly, Kim Jong Un's birthday celebrations and the Birmingham Alabama white clown association.

Enjoy your time Sky, your glorious leader is a joke on your own country and a racist, sexist and champion of the ignorant violent far right.

@ncurd; fair call mate, its probably fairer to call it Suppression.
My apologies.

@Sky; enjoy Trump while he lasts. If the democrats can find a half pie credible candidate then you are looking at a 1 term president.
If they run Hilary again she will lose again.
If they run a fresh candidate against the Donald he will be eviscerated by the middle vote.
I'll be looking forward to that.
So will billions around the world.

After his presidency he will be invited onto a speaking circuit of The KKK national assembly, Kim Jong Un's birthday celebrations and the Birmingham Alabama white clown association.

Enjoy your time Sky, your glorious leader is a joke on your own country and a racist, sexist and champion of the ignorant violent far right.

See this is how clueless and out of touch you are because you listen to the news media to much.

Read it and weap and I'll bet my house Trump will have a second term. You people are loosers of the highest order! The fact you cant have a discussion without resorting to calling people racist or a Nazi is the most telling factor.

https://i.redd.it/v6xaqkowd0gz.jpg

"You people are losers"
Next line
"Stop resorting to name calling"
Followed by another image he pulled from an alt-right subreddit.
Vintage Skylinerd post.
How many times am I going to have to educate you noddys?

https://www.google.co.nz/search?sit...ab..17.6.1566.0..0j0i131k1j0i10k1.iDYR0vmqcrw

What I posted is off reddit the_donald. This is the trump supporters reddit. Its nothing at all todo with the alt right. The alt right is a term coined by hillary to try to tar the entire conservative movement that was behind Trump.... and newsflash asshole it failed your over a year to late with that one!

But now that trump has called out the Alt Left all you normies are going to be educated on the leftist facists that you choose to willfuly ignore!

And to think if Hillary was elected they might be getting away this bullshit.

Instead the far right are getting away with propagating racism, fascism and the murder of those who choose to stand up against the vile divisive rhetoric they espouse across America courtesy of the country's leader refusing to condemn them effectively.
Trumpty is your Numpty.

Instead the far right are getting away with propagating racism, fascism and the murder of those who choose to stand up against the vile divisive rhetoric they espouse across America courtesy of the country's leader refusing to condemn them effectively.
Trumpty is your Numpty.

How are they getting away with it Trump and media have been calling them out on it as they rightfully should?

Your just bitter that your pet lunactics from Antifa are going to be found out for what they are.

Oh dear, you are a sad young Trump lover aren't you, and it appears you are right in the middle of the 'honeymoon' period.
Trump is a racist sexist bigot.
The black colleagues are leaving his administration in their droves.
We all know what he is and it's not pretty.
Oh well, it's only for one term Sky, so live it up mate.

Trumpty is your Numpty.

Again read it and weep: People are being redpilled everytime stupid leftists pull stunts like this. People are beginning to see through this crap.

"""As a democrat my whole life, I have never once agreed with Donald Trump more wholeheartedly than after his remarks regarding Charlottesville.
submitted 9 hours ago by Emerphish

I would like to preface this by saying that I think the entire issue in Charlottesville isn't a big deal. I don't know what the consensus is on this sub, but the entire thing seems like it's being blown up to spite Trump for no reason other than to spite Trump. If you think he's such a liar who can't speak, why do you think he isn't comfortable condemning white nationalism? They just need an excuse to throw shade when he hasn't done anything wrong.

We have a first amendment, and in Charlottesville people exercised that right. They were antagonized by far-leftists. I don't think Mr. Trump is the best president we've had recently, but I am starting to see that he's being treated quite unfairly."""

If you march in the street carrying Swastika flags, guns, wearing body armour and shouting Nazi chants you are looking to anatagonise regular normal folk.
The promulgation of Genocide, apartheid, segregation and racism is not acceptable Sky.
Get that into your skull.
If you can't grasp that then you have no argument to start with, unless your espousing the Third Reich's interpretation of Nietzsche ??

Posting far right supplications to Trump from the Charlottesville murderers only makes your hard right stance more precarious.

I really should stop clicking the show ignore.

Sorry, calling any LGBT person mentally ill is a homphobic slur end of and belongs back in the 50's......FFS the principal architect of the technology you are using right now was developed by gay indivdual who was more of a war hero to defeat the Nazi's than any of us hope to ever become.

I'm actually quite appalled you haven't been banned for it @TRF_Olyy (I don't expect you to comment just wanted to publically express my disdain.

As to events in Charlottesville its been given the exact same prominance as when Islamic Fundamentallists have driven into pedestrians. It hasn't been overblown at all. You've defended hate groups plenty in this thread.

I'm not thrilled about having a Nazi sympathiser on here either tbh
I'll bring it up with the other admins because it's not solely my call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts