• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban what exactly? Because aim unaware of a specific policy even your shotgun shooting banning isn't a policy of ours.

And more importantly ban what a new center party would be pro?

The 'new' center party is a fallacy and mainly designed by the media so they don't have to big up the Lib Dems as the only party actually offering a way out of Brexit. Most moderate Tories and Labour voters have more in common with us than those parties.

upload_2018-4-9_20-59-49.jpeg

Well I'm an advocate of a Civics lesson in schools, possibly replacing PSHE because, if that's still anything like it was when I was at school, it's useless.

Agree with you on that.

20 years on from the signing of the Good Friday Agreement / Belfast Agreement in Northern Ireland .

What legacy does it have?

Well even if there might be issues over the border with Brexit, I hope at least the majority of people have moved to a position where violence is not the answer.

US, UK and France all complete missile attacks on Syria on the same day that the OPCW are meant to start their fact-finding mission to determine if chemical weapons were used.

May currently giving a statement saying that we saw images of people with burning eyes and foaming at the mouth, however in that video produced by the White Helmets there was none of this and no one was wearing protective clothing.

May also is awful when doing conferences, she looks so nervous and uneasy.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/26/donald-trump-interview-fox-news

Trump making so much sense on Fox News.

Take this for instance on Michael Cohen who allegedly paid hush money to Stormy Daniels:

"Michael is a good person. Let me just tell you that Michael is in business. He's really a businessman. Fairly big businesses, as I understand it. I don't know his business. But this doesn't have to do with me. Michael is a businessman. He has got a business. He also practices law. I would say probably the big thing is his business. And they are looking into something having to do with his business. I have nothing to do with his business," said the crank caller.

"But isn't his business being your attorney," asked Kilmeade, perhaps the softest questioner on any television show anywhere in the world.

"Just so you understand, I have many attorneys. Sadly I have so many attorneys you wouldn't even believe it," replied the caller.

So just how much of your legal work did he handle, asked Doocy.

"As a percentage of my overall legal work, a tiny, tiny little fraction but Michael would represent me and represent me on some things. He represents me like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, he represented me. And from what I see he did absolutely nothing wrong. There were no campaign funds going into this, which would have been a problem."

Some people have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot, Trump is more the equivalent of stamping on a land mine.

US, UK and France all complete missile attacks on Syria on the same day that the OPCW are meant to start their fact-finding mission to determine if chemical weapons were used.

May currently giving a statement saying that we saw images of people with burning eyes and foaming at the mouth, however in that video produced by the White Helmets there was none of this and no one was wearing protective clothing.

May also is awful when doing conferences, she looks so nervous and uneasy.

Yes lets believe two murderous dictators over Western intelligence.

Still if Corbyn, Abbott and co are in Governement next they'll clearly sort it out. God help us if Abbott ever becomes Home Secretary. Asking for an independent UN enquiry when one has never been given in Syria and not understanding the concept Russia would just veto one.

Last edited:
Abbott alone will prevent Labour winning, she is just terrible in every single aspect and I suppose is more of a quota appointment than anything else. She is uninformed, naive and always regurgitates party sound bites in that condescending tone. It's kind of worrying just how detached from cruel reality labour are.

Labour are requesting all information/memos about Windrush be released.
May is whipping the Tories to block this.

Not that she has anything to hide....ahem....

She is just an absolute **** show of a politician. The Tories will keep her in charge until Brexit is done and dusted, though, because they know whoever is leader throughout that **** show will be tarred with it/will ruin their career with it. Let her take the fall for all of this then bin her off and install some other loon afterwards.

Labour are requesting all information/memos about Windrush be released.
May is whipping the Tories to block this.

Not that she has anything to hide....ahem....

She is just an absolute **** show of a politician. The Tories will keep her in charge until Brexit is done and dusted, though, because they know whoever is leader throughout that **** show will be tarred with it/will ruin their career with it. Let her take the fall for all of this then bin her off and install some other loon afterwards.

The alternatives are hardly better. I mean imagine Mogg as PM?

Trump just mimics the Paris terrorists massacring people as part of a pro-gun speech. The man is a complete ****.

The right wing in America seem to have collectively decided that basic decency is for the weak and it is their job to go out and be as obnoxious and hateful as it is humanly possible to be.

Trump just mimics the Paris terrorists massacring people as part of a pro-gun speech. The man is a complete ****.

The right wing in America seem to have collectively decided that basic decency is for the weak and it is their job to go out and be as obnoxious and hateful as it is humanly possible to be.
To be fair, that's otherwise known as "playing tonyour strengths". They're very, very good at it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44029808

Interesting ideas put forward on the tax system to fund social care and help those 25 and under. I hope these are considered even if pensioners would be up in arms and they turn out most to vote. A private, capped voluntary contribution system for most wealthy- like in Germany is an interesting idea as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts