• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A True Hero

D

DC

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1797425&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1797425&fullscreen=1" /></object>

melon if you are going to throw a party you know who to call.

haha yeah i saw that on the news, the interviewer got shot down. he knew he was in the ****. he was imbarrased and knew it went wrong and all the interviewer did was try and rack him up to make him feel like **** infrount of everyone. but the fish wasnt biting and backfired. good stuff.

My bad DC. My dog pulled out my speakers! It works fine.

He should be more responsible about it all, but then again, I'm sick of reporters and tv anchors acting as though people who did something wrong should bow down and kiss their behinds. The only people they should apologise to are the real people who were on the receiving end.

They interviewed him again the next day.

Apparently he's being paid AU$2,000 to organise a party in Queensland, he's landed a column in Zoo magazine and he's got loads of people lined up to organise stuff for them.

Totally turning into a real party liason eh!

haha and he's getting a lot of money for interviews

and big brother is calling

he'll deffinately make up the 20,000 and then some..

Yeah suck **** to that silly ***** on ACA hahahaha. Serves her right for trying to act as though they had some kind of moral authority! I mean f***, they're not even real journalists! Who the hell are they to get all high and mighty on anyone?

haha and he's getting a lot of money for interviews

and big brother is calling

he'll deffinately make up the 20,000 and then some.. [/b]

Which will be pretty handy andy considering the Aussie rozzers want to pin the AU$18,000 repair bill on him and him alone.

Thats probably going to be awesome, he'll probably turn up to court and pull out the money of his pocket in used notes and then wander off to go get drunk at midday down the beach...

Damn this guy needs to set up a 18+ party.

500 18+ year olds at a party = Potential Orgy

I'll be there.

what are you talking about? young girls dont even have to shave. [/b]

WTF? How is this relevent to the posts above? I'm obviously reading this out of context.

Gotta say, that kid ****** me off something rotten...but the woman was even worse.
She was acting like his f***ing primary school teacher!
"Do you have something to say to your neighbours?"

Shut up you whinning cow!

Doesn't have anything to do with it, but why on EARTH would anyone get their nipple pierced? Or worse!!

Other than that, I can understand why he didn't want to take off the glasses, especially for that woman, if someone was talking to me as if I was a 5 year old I'd just walk away.

In most cultures, if you get your nipple pierced you're either a girl or gay.

But he's Australian so there's no bloody telling...

Why would a girl have her nipple pierced? Goodbye tightfitting shirts and tops?
I mean, would you like to get an infection there?! I wouldn't!
It hurts enough in other places if a piercing gets infected, a little bit of dirt that gets in, and you're doomed. And I don't see how disinfecting a nipple with pure alcohol wouldn't damage your skin in the long run. Good thing some people use other stuff nowadays but still.

Why would a girl have her nipple pierced? [/b]

Coz it's well sexy and shows she's a filthy *****!
Every guy likes a girl who they can't take home to meet their mum!

Latest posts