• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Wii Problem

oh yeah totally true. the second day I had it my parents were up at 6am and giving boxing a try. that is the great thing about the wii anybody can pick it up and play it. sure there will be some games that aren't as easy as wii sports but I think the motion technology of the controller means that a whole lot more people will be able to play games than on other consoles.

oh yea, i got one today.. gotta say its great fun

was suprised to see my parents really into it

gotta give zelda a whirl later with my bro..

Quick question... how does backwards compatibility work on this beast? I heard it worked with every nintendo game ever but do you have to download them or what? Can I use all my old Gamecube discs? What about N64 etc?

you can use gamecube discs

but for the n64 you'll have to download them over time as they make each ***le dating back to snes available

yeah $18 nz for some of them. I might get one or two n64 games but that would be it.

its really not that bad

i would only get for n64

goldeneye
mario kart
super smash bros
super mario 64

and that would only come out to about $32 which is less than a regular game anyways

maybe. still they are making a fair bit of the older games on the virtual console. I wouldn't mind so much if it was even around $5 cheaper. I will proabbly cave once there is something I wnat on there.

now have internet browser on the wii.beta version of opera. this post was done on the wii

right i hired one out the other day, it was hella fun!!!!

played bowling and baseball, was so much fun with my mates. then i came home with it (was at mates place and i had to take it back so since i was on holiday i took it home) got my parents to play bowling tennis and such was great!!!

then went to my gfs place up north and her brother had one. had a go against him was good, then watched zelda which looked pretty good and i am not a big fan of rpgs really.

i helped set up his wireless stuff and he downloaded the opera browser, was a bit clunky and such but worked ok. had to zoom up and such as his tv wasnt the best for internet stuff.

looked good, i am tempted to buy one, but feel that the wii sports would die out soon. i might wait to see if there are some decent games out that i would like before i indulge in some wii action.

"can i play with your wii?"...sez sarah...."sure"...sez tommy.."it sure is wii" replies sarah

"can i play with your wii?"...sez sarah...."sure"...sez tommy.."it sure is wii" replies sarah
[/b]

Hahahahahahaha...... :lol: :lol: :bana: :roflrol: :bananarock: :moon5zx: :girl_haha: :lol2: :sarcastic_hand: :roflrol:

I don't get it... :blink:

Um, actually I'm 14 dumb arse...... You're only three years older or is that your computer age? Aren't you really 99??

Just joking by the way - don't come back and bite me - Chiro's already in the process of doing so!!

<div class='quotemain'>
now have internet browser on the wii.beta version of opera. this post was done on the wii
[/b]
Does it cost money? How does it work?
[/b][/quote]

it is free just have to dowload the update for it. pretty simple really type in a web address and it goes there. it is as someonelse said a bit clunky because I think you have to use the wiimote so typing long messages will take awhile. it is ok for the quick surf I guess and you don't have to leave to go to the pc to check your e-mail or something. once usb keyboards etc are supported it will be better. also it looks like arse on my lcd 24" with composite cables. I missed out on component cables because you had to pre-order to get them and after that most stores had none left or only like 3 sets total which of course went very quickly

Just managed to order one of these while they popped briefly back into stock - are people still playing or has the novelty worn off a bit?

The bundle I've got only came with Sonic, so I shall be looking to add to my collection fairly shortly - any suggestions other than Zelda which is pretty much a cert anyway...

Heard Tiger Woods is good for it, but also heard that Zelda was poor in comparison to previous ones...

Latest posts