Adrian "12 second warning" Morley strikes again

Discussion in 'NRL / Southern Hemisphere' started by St Helens RLFC, Jul 23, 2006.

1. I hear this is a bad one with talk of an 18 match ban?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Looked pretty bad.

They reckon he's played his last match in OZ and could miss up to a 1/3 of next years super league.

Silly F@#k.

4. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Morley's a thug - get rid of him.

5. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Morley..actually he doesnt even deserve a capital letter at the start of his name tbh. He is a T-H-U-G.

Willie Mason did very well to keep his cool..<3

6. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Well Willies is at the top end......Morley and Roosters the other.....why waste your time joining losers in their hole?

7. Try asking Nate & Braith that..why would you go to a club like that..OOH i know..MONEY.

8. woosaah

woosaah Guest

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3745450a1823,00.html

so he gets 7 weeks, and a chance to play in the tri nations this year. i am not sure if he really deserves it though :)

9. 7 weeks!!..thats f'ing pathetic..7 weeks!!..also considering hes been suspended like 10 times before ;)

And pfft at Mr Murry..he wouldnt be saying go easy on Morley..he wouldnt be saying that if it was a Cowboys player he kneed. And might i add..if it was on the other foot..and it was a Bulldog who did it..it would be a 17 match ban for sure!!!

10. Serge

Serge Guest

Why all the hate?

Morley is the only reason I watch league. He provides the best hits period. And he got red carded in the first tackle of a game, you have to be awesome for that to happen.

11. You have to be a thug for that to happen.

12. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Let's get this straight; you're a fan of a team that all celebrated in embrace when they thought a member of their team may have critically injured an opposition team member (dogs v tigers) and you're complaining about thugs?

13. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

It was your beloved Willie that pleaded with the judiciary to go easy on Morley... so maybe you should blame him.

14. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Mate, that just sounds wrong! I hope the pun wasn't intended :p .

15. Hey!!..i wasnt one of the ones cheering, yeah it was a big hit, but i don't like seeing ANY player get injured..i even felt sorry for khunt when he got knocked the f*** out.

And the Bulldogs arnt the first or last team to celebrate when i player goes down from a big hit.

16. Willie Mason wasnt the one who decided for him to only get 7 weeks. Sure he defended him, but Morley approached him..it wasnt the other way round..Willie didnt say "aww yeah it wasnt even bad..i'll defend you". I highly doubt he feels that way at all.

17. ak47

ak47 Guest

All this talk of Morley?? :blink:

All this talk of the Bulldogs?? :wacko:

WHAT ABOUT THE MIGHTY RAIDERS CHARGING NORTHWARD BOUND FOR THE SEMIS

GOT 2 BYES LEFT - 1 BEING THE SOUTHS MATCH (going this weekend in corporate box with food and beer with Crussel the Love Mussel, i am bringing my phone)

GO THE MIGHTY GREEN MCAHINE!!!!

P.S - HOT PROPERTY NEW YOUNG GUN TODD CARNEY - THE HOT CROSS BUN - WATCH HIM STEAR THE RAIDERS INTO FINAL CONTENTION...WATCH HIM STEAR THE RAIDERS TO POWERHOUSE IN THE YEARS TO COME

Seriously this Carney will turn some heads, and as Weyman already has turned some heads, look out for the young blooded green machine next year to once again be branded as spooners, only to progress into the final 8!!!

Oh its all soo soo familiar - BUT GET BLOODY GOOD ODDS @ THE TAB COZ OF THE PUBLIC PERCEPTION THAT WE WILL GET THE SPOON!!!!

NOW...........just sit back and enjoy Rugby League of how it should be played - IN GREEN!!!!!

:bleh!: :lol2tn: :cheers: :bravo: :cheers: :bana: :bleh!:

18. sanzar

sanzar Guest

You do know that the only reason Morley approached Mason was because right after the game Mason said that he hoped the judiciary would be lenient on Morley? I'm pretty sure Mason wouldn't have come out and said that if he didn't feel that way.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!