• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Alastair talks about life at HB Studio's (oh and you may see some Grass ;-) )

Finally something to stare at for the next half a year :) The grass.. amazing. I can't wait for them to release more footage now! Finally our patience and nagging on the forums is paying off :) Going to be a great year for Rugby!

In a sense, they can't exactly say that nothing has been released now, better we saw something than nothing!

Its still gonna be a while till we see something substantial (i write with the upmost respect btw). Probably May/June maybe later depending on when the release date will be. Still, its something to look forward to. Its not that long i guess :( :( :(

Hardly people's nagging has paid off ...

Haha, so true... I haven't read anyone nagging to see grass.
HB probably have a schedule of what they'll release and when, regardless of how much harassment goes on

Its still gonna be a while till we see something substantial (i write with the upmost respect btw). Probably May/June maybe later depending on when the release date will be. Still, its something to look forward to. Its not that long i guess :( :( :(

Agree, I can see stuff being rolled out in small bits within the next couple of months.

nice abit of grass...not really sure but on the grass screen did anyone notice the top left corner looked like the scores or names of teams playing and time????

In the video you can clearly see the HB guy using the ps3 controller to control the ingame camera. My prediction is that they have made the game already and are testing it at the moment. I think we gonna see the release of this game by start of july.

PLEASE can someone post a link or a pic of the grass and that because many problems regardin SA internet speed and videos arent working

The stadium in the video is the Johannesburg stadium, the home of the Lions super rugby franchise. Just check the stadium pics on the internet. I was watching the match today between the lions and the blues. Go the blues!!!!!!!!

Well at last they gave us something that is all we have asked for. Now Im sold again. BRING IT ON

I dont think they have made it yet, i thnk they use them to help navigate sections of the game.

Yeah I don't know if the guy using a PS3 controller is indicitive of how far along the game is, I'm pretty sure that is a standard tool with the Playstation dev kit. I remember seeing a video of ModNation Racers when it was being developed and the guy was using his controller for most of it

wow...hb's shown us grass...sidhe ( rugby challenge) shown us motion caps, players, likness....

DAMN! i thought the dude in the video was gonna pull out a blunt

Latest posts