• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Alastair talks about life at HB Studio's (oh and you may see some Grass ;-) )

Just so you know yo can the the stadium from 1:11-1:14 if somebody wants to figure out witch one it is.

cool does antone else think the scoreboard in the top corner of the screen looks like the one u wud see during the rugby world cup ?

Well at least we now know what the developers look like if the game is ****. Seriously though that was som purty lookin grass.

Can we get another look at the grass soon please?
It looked so beautiful.. no doubt SidHe will come on here talking about how its so much Greener over at their side :p

It would be so much simpler if each ***le were only on one console each. Imagine the fanbois going mental if that were the case...

More grass, and a bit of the white stuff and it'll indeed be a great month ahead :D :D :D
C'mon just 1 (white 22 metre) line to keep us going :p

Won't hurt anyone.....

Pretty please :p :p

Can we get another look at the grass soon please?
It looked so beautiful.. no doubt SidHe will come on here talking about how its so much Greener over at their side :p
scanners+head+explosion.jpg

Here I'm all for fun but advocating drug use on a public forum....not here mister.

You read it how you like, but my intentions were and still are to see some more pitch pics with markings.
How you interpret what i've written is out of my control, but I apologise for "advocating" drug use, which might I add am against :D

So.......
We now all sit and wait for our next instalment of info :D Can't wait

hahaha Yer i know that man :D Funniest thing is I actually typed "I jest" into Google to see what it meant :p Silly me.
Hopefully SIDHE will come out with something now to see some of their "turf" so we can compare :D :D Let the battle commence :p

To take this Thread off topic (from Rugby 2012)
I do wonder how Haskell is sooo humongous and still maintains to move at the speed he does. Crazy specimen. Crazy!!!! Thats a lot of Protein Shake

Latest posts