• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ALERT!! ALERT!!

Originally posted by locksley+Jun 7 2005, 01:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Jun 7 2005, 01:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan
@Jun 7 2005, 09:36 AM
You have copies of cricket 2005, and Lara 2????
<
Yep! [/b]
life isalways like this crap...

the people who don't value and appreciate **** (no offence Locks) always end up with it.

Like when Locks had months with Rugby and swore there wasn't a dummy maneouvre that my 13 year old brother worked out in 10 seconds with no prompting.

<

just keeping it real! lol....

OKAY NOW REVIEW THE GAMES PLEASE IMMEDIATELY....

Or I'll bring up the 'can't score tries on hard' posts...

lol!!
<

<

Originally posted by ak47@Jun 8 2005, 01:08 PM
come on Locks - we need some insight into the cricket games

Ashes fast approaching

EA's release expected in 1 month
BLIC's in approx 2 months, RPIC in Australia's september (NOT waiting for this)

these games are next on the list, as NRL2 isnt out for a while

The Ashes build up is really get me excited.........

HOWZAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok fellas,

Here's the deal. I hate cricket with a passion. I think it's the most boring sport on earth (Bar Golf).

Yes, I have both these games for a limited time, I will, however try to post up some movies for you over the coming week. the thing is, I'm hopeless at Cricket games, so I'll have to get someone in to play them for me.

As for the "Dummy" comment regarding Rugby 2005, the version I had DIDN'T have the dummy move included. The retail versions, as you'll now know, have it.

Thanks again Locks, you may be awarded a rugby forum equivalent of a knighthood if you can come through with the goods on this one.......

Appreciated I'm sure by ALL us cricket fans out there.........

Originally posted by NZL fan@Jun 9 2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks again Locks, you may be awarded a rugby forum equivalent of a knighthood if you can come through with the goods on this one.......

Appreciated I'm sure by ALL us cricket fans out there.........
Ok, I've brought my PS2 back from my dads.

I'll have it hooked up in an hour and I'll put some footage up of both games later on.