• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Black & Southern hemisphere Exodus up North

Sivivatu won't go, he won't have sat out 3 years of International Rugby (despite already serving a 3 year period before that) so he could play for the All Blacks just to give it up after 2 seasons.

Evans is a maybe, but with Mauger going he should be assured at least a bench spot and with McAlister and Carter both injured at least once a year he should get plenty of playing time.
[/b]

Isn't McAlister supposed to be in talk with a couple of NH clubs?

<div class='quotemain'>
Sivivatu won't go, he won't have sat out 3 years of International Rugby (despite already serving a 3 year period before that) so he could play for the All Blacks just to give it up after 2 seasons.

Evans is a maybe, but with Mauger going he should be assured at least a bench spot and with McAlister and Carter both injured at least once a year he should get plenty of playing time.
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
The French kept telling me he had signed 6 months ago... and still nothings happened

He was talking to overseas clubs when Aaron Mauger looked to be numero uno for years to come and a bench spot looked to be his AB future - now after his End of Year Tour where he took a giant leap to overtaking Mauger for the RWC, and with Mauger leaving at the end of this year, McAlister has a starting place sewn barring injury or a dramatic loss of form, so he won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

And lol at the dipshit who started the rumours about Henry going to Cardiff.

And lol at the dipshit who started the rumours about Henry going to Cardiff.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Henry's done enough great service for coaching New Zealand and other international teams. By the end of the World Cup he shall be known as Sir Graham Henry. I like this guy.

The Cash in continues...

478215626_916216290d_o.jpg

[/b]

:lol: Very true.

...but also "lol" at you for using the word "dipshit" <_<

I just think it's hilarious that NZ are complaining about player poaching!
[/b]
I just love it when Northern People who have no idea what they are on about bring that up... its especially funnier when the Welsh who were so desperate to get All Black Cast Off Shane Howarth that they made up a whole family tree for him call New Zealand Poachers.

Please tell me, what players have we poached (I'll give you the same tip I gave Prestwick when he tried to bring it up - Actually do some research, so you don't look like a fool and name a player who was born in NZ or moved here when he was 5 ala Tana Umaga or Joe Rocokoko)

Good on you for trying Ripper, for me it's like bashing your head against a brick wall trying to explain it, and then when you've explained it they still don't get it. And a couple months latter - they still don't get it.

Loooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.

[/b]

The NZRFU trained from a very young age nearly every single player we've got. We've only just hit four million people and still places with more population in one city need our talent.

In terms of resources, it's like an adult beating up on a twelve year old. It must feel so great to use money to beat skill.

Mind you to a lesser degree we are guilty of the same thing with Pacific Island players, although at least we know it and have some sort of deceny in picking players that have been through the New Zealand education and rugby systems.

The players that havent gone back to Samoa or Fiji are players who want to play for the All Blacks.

Mind you NH money clubs can't breed enough quality players of their own. So, a cheque-book's the next best way.

Accusing us of player poaching from NH's idiots, is like the U.S complaining about our gun laws. Moronic.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

The NZRFU trained from a very young age nearly every single player we've got. We've only just hit four million people and still places with more population in one city need our talent.

In terms of resources, it's like an adult beating up on a twelve year old. It must feel so great to use money to beat skill.

Mind you to a lesser degree we are guilty of the same thing with Pacific Island players, although at least we know it and have some sort of deceny in picking players that have been through the New Zealand education and rugby systems.

The players that havent gone back to Samoa or Fiji are players who want to play for the All Blacks.

Mind you NH money clubs can't breed enough quality players of their own. So, a cheque-book's the next best way.

Accusing us of player poaching from NH's idiots, is like the U.S complaining about our gun laws. Moronic.
[/b][/quote]

I totally agree with Ripper and C A Iverson. Our Pacific Island players want to play for the All Blacks. New Zealand and the Pacific Islands' relationship stretches way back to the 1950s or 60s (correct me if I'm wrong) especially with Samoa which is obviously why they make up most of PI population in New Zealand. Samoa fought for independence under New Zealand until it ended in a bloody protest, killing 9 Samoans. But then peace was found, Samoa gained independence and here's the best part; New Zealand offered Samoans a heap lot of job oppotunities and free education in New Zealand.

So this is where it all started. NZL Samoans are pure Kiwis. They were brought up here, educated and have worked.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Quiet Dipshit.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I was sure he came out and said that was complete bullshit and he wasn't going anywhere

It's quite funny how defensive Kiwis get if anyone even dares to mention the Pacific Island origins of some of their players. You will always come in for stick for it, just like plenty comes in at England for never having scored a try - both are exagerrated beyond belief but you just have to learn to take it.

Also, you can't excuse NH countries of buying success. These guys aren't coming to play for our national sides. The only way they could possibly help NH international rugby is by teaching younger players a thing or two and allow others to get used to playing against SH players week in week out.

It's quite funny how defensive Kiwis get if anyone even dares to mention the Pacific Island origins of some of their players. You will always come in for stick for it, just like plenty comes in at England for never having scored a try - both are exagerrated beyond belief but you just have to learn to take it.

Also, you can't excuse NH countries of buying success. These guys aren't coming to play for our national sides. The only way they could possibly help NH international rugby is by teaching younger players a thing or two and allow others to get used to playing against SH players week in week out.
[/b]

Well I'm an Islander myself and I'm not being too defensive, lol why would I. To be honest if I was good at rugby I'll dream of playing for the All Blacks. They probably don't play for your national sides because there arn't that many of their own people there. I think history is where it originates from before they play for another nation. It's happened in New Zealand a long time, then Australia and even the USA. These three countries have quite a lot of PIs.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Quiet Dipshit.
[/b][/quote]

Nuff said.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Well I'm an Islander myself and I'm not being too defensive, lol why would I. To be honest if I was good at rugby I'll dream of playing for the All Blacks. They probably don't play for your national sides because there arn't that many of their own people there. I think history is where it originates from before they play for another nation. It's happened in New Zealand a long time, then Australia and even the USA. These three countries have quite a lot of PIs.
[/b][/quote]

The players that come over don't play for our national sides because many already have full caps. This whole debate is about our domestic sides bringing in overseas talent, it has nothing to do with international rugby.

We only steal South Africans anyway.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

The players that come over don't play for our national sides because many already have full caps. This whole debate is about our domestic sides bringing in overseas talent, it has nothing to do with international rugby.

We only steal South Africans anyway.
[/b][/quote]

I was referring to your 'PIs' statement. I thought you meant 'they' PIs won't play for your guys national side. But still I don't see why not. I believe it will happen one day.

[/b]

Its known as "poaching of talent" Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand do it to the third world all the time. The most high profile is all of the above poaching doctors and nurses from Africa and South Asia for their health systems which cripples third world services, Canada poaches athletics talent from..well...anywhere which cripples the teams that those Caribbean and African nations can send to the Olympics, England poaches anything from South Africa, thus while not crippling, annoys the Wokka Bokke ( :bleh!: ) and New Zealand, Australia and the British Army poach from the pacific islands for their rugby teams.

Seriously, its all right New Zealand, we know how it works. In a few weeks time, the Army will wipe the floor with the Navy at Twickenham because most of their team are from the Parachute Regiment and most of those guys are Fijian and Samoan.

So, seriously, New Zealand, give it up already, we know because we do the exact same thing. Stop being so uppity about it.

England poaches anything from South Africa, thus while not crippling, annoys the Wokka Bokke ( :bleh!: )
[/b]

that's right, it took a south african to get you the ashes back from Aus.

<div class='quotemain'>
England poaches anything from South Africa, thus while not crippling, annoys the Wokka Bokke ( :bleh!: )
[/b]

that's right, it took a south african to get you the ashes back from Aus.
[/b][/quote]

AHAHA !
good one ;)

BTW, apart from our sporting talent (*which everybody is after :rolleyes: *), most south african docters, lawyers, etc. leave becuase they don't want to put up with the low pay high **** crap SA gives them.

Which is probably why my mother is heading to the emirates where her qualifications will be better apreciated :)

I'm just glad Ryk turned down that amaricans money and is still swimming for SA.

Latest posts