Adam Thomson
Brad Thorn
Isaia Toeava
Anthony Tuitavake
Scott Waldrom
Ali Williams
Tony Woodcock
Rudi Wulf

That's excluding Canterbury and Wellington players because they are in the final. Interesting they have both Latimer and Waldrom in at this stage.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4732491a1823.html

Sione Lauaki? :wall:

Happy to see Scotty Waldrom's name in there, I'd love to see him given a go on the actual tour. I think he could be what the selectors are looking for now, because he's an out and out openside flanker, so he'd be ideal back-up for McCaw.

I reckon they might go with Latimer instead of Waldrom as he is younger and they will want to build for the future.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flux @ Oct 19 2008, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sione Lauaki? :wall:

Happy to see Scotty Waldrom's name in there, I'd love to see him given a go on the actual tour. I think he could be what the selectors are looking for now, because he's an out and out openside flanker, so he'd be ideal back-up for McCaw.[/b]

It's not because Lauaki is in the squad he will be put on the pitch ;)

I haven't seen much of Latimer, but I was talking to a Chiefs fan earlier in the year, and he seemed to rate him pretty highly. But it's got to be one or the other, doesn't it?

And you're right, amobokobokoboko, but I'd still rate him a very good chance as he's been in All Blacks teams before. Th All Blacks selectors have never been the best at accepting their mistakes. :D

How on earth did "Mr.WASTE OF SPACE" S.Lauaki make it and players like H.Elliot and T.Donnelly miss out???...!!

T.Donnelly has been the most consistent lock in the Air NZ cup and he is not rewarded!!....WTF????

H.Elliot is in great form at the moment and he deserves to be picked.....C.Flynn is back from a lengthy inury and should not be on tour....by the way, his lineout throwing SUCKS major BALLZ!!

And How on earth does "Mr.WASTE OF SPACE" S.Lauaki make the training squad?????.........The NZ Public should bloody FLIP if he gets to be in the final 35!!!

I.Toeava should nail a position and play their consistantly b4 being selected....If he gets the nod ahead of P.Williams or C.Jane then sunday night TEA should be the 3 wise-mens heads 4 sure!!!!

S.Waldrom deserves a shot.....Latimer is just a little too young!!

For those who say Scotty's too old......the guy's only gonna be around 30 during the 2011 world cup!!

J.Afoa seriously needs to work on his scrummaging!!

R.Wulf should be left out.....he's not as lethal as A.Tuitavake or H.Gear

A.Ellis is the worst All Black halfback EVER!!!!!!!........A.Matthewson should be in the team!!

Latest posts