• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Alpha’d my way out of paying again

Max Power

Academy Player
Didn't pay for my haircut again yesterday.

As I'm walking out the door the barber starts frantically calling out to me to remind me to pay. I just looked him right in the eye and said "what you gonna do pal, stick it back on with glue?"

I've used this same tactic on 6 or 7 different barbers this year and none of them have known how to deal with being challenged in this way.

This is exactly why I don't need to work. I went out for a drink with a couple of mates on Friday and didn't buy a single round. Neither of them felt brave enough to question my assertion that I'd left my wallet at home.

I could never be a 'wagie' like them and work myself to the bone for someone else's benefit. I do what I want, when I want.

I once had a barber shave my lustrous shoulder-length locks off and had to witness him getting genuinely berated by the owner for having not done it properly by collecting the hair for use as a wig.

Getting paid to have your hair cut whilst enhancing the beauty of a woman in need would have been the most Alpha haircut experience possible, but sadly it wasn't to be. Alas, I'll never be in a position to re-attempt this mastery of the hair care world. :(

"what you gonna do pal, stick it back on with glue?"
Nah I've seen Marmalade does the trick nicely. 🤣

Buy a set of clippers and cut your own hair. Save yourself a fortune and from having your hair cut with equipment used on numerous customers hair - not worth the risk of nits. But then going by your post you're too tight to buy one. 🤔

Latest posts