• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

An Awesome Brand New Game

K

kaftka

So, anyway, I found this new game (I don't know if it's in development yet), and, well, I made it up. I'll start at the start, I have a design project that I have to do, and I have complete creative control (which kind of sucks, I'm not very creative), so naturally I took the geeks way out and decided to design a video game.

Basically, it's a fighting game, right, and you choose characters to battle it out. Theres Maurice, the 7'4", million kg, white trash/half mexican car wrecker. Leroy, his younger brother, the 5'3" skinny, mulleted business partner with a big dog. Jamahl, the Shaquille O'Neal lookalike trash man. And of course, theres Chastity, the blonde, 30-something year old trailor whore with breast implants.

So anyway, you choose which character you want to use, and fight all of the others to progress to the top of the table/scrap heap.

That's basically it.

...Oh wait, I forgot, instead of fighting standardly, you choose a piece of heavy machinery (Bulldozer, Steamroller, Forklift etc.) each with their own stats and special abilities, and compatible characters etc. to battle against other heavy machinery.
...Naturally, it's all set in Hicksville, USA.

...It's called Scrap Metal.

Your thoughts, Mario?

.::COMPETITION::.

Be one of the first people in the world to own Scrap Metal!
All you have to do is come up with a funny, rude, or downright clever tagline to go with the ***le.

Note: Prizes subject to availability.</span>

Tagline examples:
Ratchet and Clank: Up your arsenal
Big Muthatruckers 2: Truck me Harder

etc.

Good luck.

Oh.....you mean we are meant to do a line for the ***le "Scrap Metal"

Ok

Scrap Metal: The Post Iron Maiden Era

Thank you knuck. You're the only one eligible for the prize so far, as you are the only one who understands what I'm after. I already have the name, I have designed the logo etc. I want something to stick at the end to make it.....good.

[EDIT] GG, yes.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 11 2005, 02:30 PM
[EDIT] GG, yes.
As in......I won?

Thanks son
<

Latest posts