• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Annie Mac

O

O'Rothlain

Does anyone, beside me, feel that Annie Mac is awesome? It's the one radio show I don't miss (and I don't live in the UK).
Annie_Mac_04-29-05.jpg

If you have no idea who she is click here:
Annie Mac Wikipedia Article
And to actually have a listen, click here:
Annie Mac's Mashup

I've been tuning in for well over a year, and love the whole show format, and her. She's nice.
Well, don't sit there, gents, let's hear what you have to say!

Never actually listened to her show, only heard her filling in for other people.

When is she on? Might have a listen if she is so highly rated.

Only usually stick the radio on first thing in the morning, so Moyles' show is the only one I catch.

Never actually listened to her show, only heard her filling in for other people.

When is she on? Might have a listen if she is so highly rated.

Only usually stick the radio on first thing in the morning, so Moyles' show is the only one I catch.
[/b]
Fri 22.00-00.00

but click on the above link if you're at your computer and listen to the show from last week.

She'll actually be on the air live shortly, seeing as you live in the UK.

Listen to her most weeks, mainly on the listen again feature. Its a good show

I'll have to listen to it back. Got to catch up on the episode of Skins I missed fron last night at 10.

Not a fan of Annie Mac.
But this is my opinion of course, and like SFW said the only time i hear her is when she's covering.
I mean, when she's covering she's not got much choice about what she can play, they all have to play the same crap day in day out on radio 1, but they also talk LOADS on radio 1 and when Annie Mac talks she bugs me.
That's the only way i can judge a DJ on radio one.
None of the radio 1 DJ's show the slightest bit of knowledge, i feel they just read what's in front of them, press the correct buttons at the correct time and when there's no music they talk about anything BUT music.
And Annie Mac - like Sara Cox - bugs me coz of her voice and how boring she is.

Not that any of the others are any good.

Not a fan of Annie Mac.
But this is my opinion of course, and like SFW said the only time i hear her is when she's covering.
I mean, when she's covering she's not got much choice about what she can play, they all have to play the same crap day in day out on radio 1, but they also talk LOADS on radio 1 and when Annie Mac talks she bugs me.
That's the only way i can judge a DJ on radio one.
None of the radio 1 DJ's show the slightest bit of knowledge, i feel they just read what's in front of them, press the correct buttons at the correct time and when there's no music they talk about anything BUT music.
And Annie Mac - like Sara Cox - bugs me coz of her voice and how boring she is.

Not that any of the others are any good.
[/b]
Haha...you'd really love American Radio, then. Please note my deep sarcasm. I feel the complete opposite...the radio 1 dj's are a breath of fresh air...they speak knowledgably about music, they play things they like, and they talk about whatever they feel about. Here the DJ's are idiots...really enormous idiots.

Zane Lowe is my favourite DJ, some fantastic new music!
[/b]
Zane Lowe is great, too. I'm a big fan. He and Annie cover the two base genres of music for me.

So Radio 1, as per usual, gets put on in work and I hear thankfully that I don't have to listen to Sara Cox today...quite pleased i was.

In her place stepped Annie Mac.

f***.

Sara Cox always seems to talk about kids and her stretchmarks... its just disgusting, that she thinks the youth want to hear about it...

Sara Cox always seems to talk about kids and her stretchmarks... its just disgusting, that she thinks the youth want to hear about it...
[/b]
Whatever it is she does, my wife loves her. I think she really appeals to women.

Latest posts