Another Wallaby Joins Force

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by nik, May 6, 2006.

1. nik

nik Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

We now have one of the best backline's in the Super14....

9.O'Young/Henjak
    10.Mackay/Hilgendorf
    11.Ioane
    12.Giteau
    13.Staniforth
    14.Mitchell
    15.Sheperd

Pelesasa cant even get a spot in the starting 15.

4. Wally

Wally Guest

Mitchell didn't go west to play wing.

P.S. F@#k off.

5. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

He'll play where he's f@#king told

6. Are all these big name players like Mitchell and Giteau going to the Force purely for the money, or do they actually have a realistic chance of winning the S14 anytime in the next few years?

7. no...they just have a chance of increasing there win count

"We now have one of the best backline's in the Super14...."

hahahhaa..joke of the year,im expecting mitchell at centre and gitz at 10..there backline aint that great nor they will be the best next year..but potentially they cab be one of the better backlines...i wanna see stapleton play dammit

8. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Nah i liked the one you told about the guy that walked into a bar and said the Blues would win the Super14 this year...hahahahahahaa how dumb was he.

They wont have the best backline but they'll be top 5 in terms of talent.

The good thing about that backline is there average age is around 23 and most of them are signed up for 2-3 years...... give em three years together and they could be the next Brumbies.

They're joining for a number of reasons...

1.Most people that have watched the Force play this year can see the team has unlimited potential........ give them a few years together and they'll be pushing for the finals.

2.The crowd- playing infront of one of the best crowds in the comp with the biggest membership base in Australia.

3.Lifestyle- living in a beautiful city with great weather ,beaches and a relaxed lifestyle is a major plus.

4.Opportunity- the opportunity to play there prefered positions and increase there chances of a Wallaby spot.

5.Benjamins baby!- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Force is a rich club due to the biggest membership support and corporate sponsorship........ meaning the players are well payed and the team will be ever improving with big signings and quality facilities.

9. kaftka

kaftka Guest

If I was Australian, I'd play for those hillbillies.

10. truth..better slow down on the post essays u write..coz guess what..no one reads them

the force will not win the super14 in the next 6 years...they are still kids and west australia need alot more growing in rugby to do..to brew some younger talent

they will get better...guarenteed,they did pretty well this year..with a 3rd string team

11. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

That was an essay?

meh....... you read them.

12. i did?..nah i jus saw like a whole bunch of muddled words and dismissed it as ya usual ignorant post

13. 187

187 Guest

whatever bro. i'd say the crusaders have the best backline on paper or the hurricanes.

9. Kevin Senio (Ex AB)
    10. Dan Carter (AB) IRB player of the year
    11. Caleb Ralph (Ex AB)
    12. Aaron Mauger (AB)
    13. Casey Laulala (Ex AB)
    14. Rico Gear (AB)
    15. Leon Mcdonald (AB)

9. Piri Weepu (AB)
    10. gopperth/holwell
    11. Paku
    12. Tana Umaga (Ex AB)
    13. Ma'a Nonu (AB)
    14. Lome Fa'atau (Samoa int)
    15. Isaia Toeava (AB)

your backline is nowhere near as good as these two backlines..

14. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Then of course theres the potential of the Blues backline...

...And the Chiefs...

...And of course the Waratahs, the Brumbies.... Any team with Habana is boosted 10 points so the Bulls slot in there...

15. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

I said one of the best..... maybe top 5 but with a heap of potential(average age of 22/23)

Brumbies and Tahs currently have better backlines then the Crusaders...

and the Hurricanes backline is nowhere near the best.

9.Gregan > Ellis/Senio
    10.Larkham - Carter
    11.Gerrard >>>>>> Hamilton
    12.Giteau - Mauger
    13.Mortlock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ralph
    14.Rathbone - Gear
    15. Ashley-Cooper < Mcdonald

9.Whitaker - Weepu
    10.Rogers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Howell/Goperth
    11.Tuqiri > Fa'atau
    12.Norton-Knight < Umaga( but on this years form Sam has been much better, Umaga seems to have lost it, but on reputation he's far better)
    13.Tirunui - Nonu
    14.Sailor>>>>>>Paku
    15.Hewat>>>>>>Toaeva

16. esoj

esoj Guest

lol sure thing the truth.

carter is miles ahead of larkham now and is clearly the best first five in the world.

and on current form I would rate gear ahead of rathbone easily.

weepu I would rate ahead of whitaker not by much but enough to give it to weepu.

tuqiri and fa'atau i would rate even at worst if not in fa'atau's favour

Umaga is miles ahead of norton-knight you need a few more <'s there

Nonu easily ahead of turinui. nowhere near being equal

sailor paku yeah fair enough there. sailor has been playing well this year

hewat and toeava is fairly close I would say hewat proabbly ahead because he can kick better.

now we could bring the blues into this or even the chiefs but then it's not really a contest. blues have dougie rokocko mcAlister nacewa and chiefs have the likes of mils. sammy and sivivatu. so to bring them into this is unfair on the other teams

17. Wally

Wally Guest

New Zealand is a pretty crap country. No offence.

18. esoj

esoj Guest

it's ok we know australia is even worse than New Zealand

19. Fa'atau has no defense, and Tuquiri is world class.

Very even.

20. esoj

esoj Guest

he can be but tuqiri has been quite bad in the super 14 this year. fa'atau can also create and finish very well and often score from something out of nothing. well on their they can be even but atm i would put fa'atau ahead of tuqiri.

sailor on the other hand has been in great form. always looking dangerous with ball in hand.

21. toothpick

toothpick Guest

Mitchell will play fullback. When he signed they would've given him a guarantee of playing fullback to lure him over there.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!