Any Love for restarting the podcasts?

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
I'd be up for it again. Keep them a bit shorter this time, around 20 mins each. Thoughts?

haven't really listened to the previous podcasts.

If I wanted to listen to a bunch of Irishmen talk nonsense, I'll just watch Ray Donovon

You'd have to call them something else, the reason they stopped before was because the new owner wasn't keen on them.

No worries mun, we can host externally, come up with a fancy new name (Between Two Props) and just occasionally post them on here. No official endorsement required.

Good. Will be looking for contributors. PM me if interested.

Should I lower my standards and feature with ye outcasts up in Leinster :p How does 1 go about finding these golden tickets????

haven't really listened to the previous podcasts.

If I wanted to listen to a bunch of Irishmen talk nonsense, I'll just watch Ray Donovon

There's one Irishwoman in the cast no men.

That's like me saying if I wanted to listen to some South African men I'd watch Hancock.......

That's the personality trait I'd bring to the table for podcasts. Better get your facts correct...also I don't speak so good so I'd be a terrible choice.

All I remember about the podcasts was the mandatory insults of me so that was cool...

There's one Irishwoman in the cast no men.

That's like me saying if I wanted to listen to some South African men I'd watch Hancock.......

That's the personality trait I'd bring to the table for podcasts. Better get your facts correct...also I don't speak so good so I'd be a terrible choice.

All I remember about the podcasts was the mandatory insults of me so that was cool...

Ah but ye all City men or suburban :p
No culture or good farming backgrounds ;) No discussions on impacts dairy farmers have had on rugby :D

I come from a fantastic farming background out wesht I'll have you know.

No Leinster man can be from West and if you do it right it can be stretched to WHESHT :D but ara jaysus how'd ye boyos in tha city know dat wit yer Lattes and Cappichinos. Agood pint of milk and a tomatoe sandwige with a lick of salt is real food and a tast scallion

I'd happy do it if wanted. Not keen on editing them though this time around. Almost killed me last time. Sorry.

I'm always down to be involved. The last bunch were good times, except the getting up in the morning thing.

You're a verbal munter Nick.

Motherfu...

With the three second delays between my feed in NZ and the rest of yours, interpreting your ridiculous accents, plus me having to get up at 7am - I deserved some kind of medal for oration.

Last edited:
Or never turning up .... Hahaha ... Haha ... Lol

I'm getting the feeling this is like a 'No Homers' club for Nick :(.

Latest posts