• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ANZAC DAY TEST - New Zealand vs Australia

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
W

wigan_rlfc

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 6 2006, 01:09 AM
True, just pointing out the sad state of international league, the the only real teams are Oz, NZ and UK. It's a shame as it's a great game...
There are attempts being made to get France up to a Standard to compete with GB within a few years.

S

sanzar

Originally posted by CeeJay@May 6 2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah 24 nil, that was a dark day for aussie league, fluke or not. But last night i was expecting the kiwis to lose, just not so badly. I think they hav a good squad, they just need to stop making dumb mistakes (toopi) and giving aussies good attacking chances.
The kiwi's actually had a very good team out there I thought, it was just that Australia had more talent in that one team than a decade of Wallabies teams have seen... I mean, you guys had Marshall, but while he's a great player, he was never going to be able to contend with Johns, Lockyer, Thurston and Bederus all in the one team! Individually they are hard enough FFS!

K

Kimmy_The_Kiwi

meh over it

*looks to tri nations* ...

Still gutted about Rubes :( we really needed his leadership and guidence.

Im soo buying the tri nations book soon..lol i saw it at the warehouse..bluey and ruben rock :p

B

BigTen

dobrien7,

"...Oh, and that's the best joke I've heard in ages, international league. There should be a law that to have an international competition there has to be more than 3 teams that could win it..."

Does that mean that until England won the 2003 Rugby World Cup that we couldn't call that an international competition?