• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ANZAC DAY TEST - New Zealand vs Australia

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Originally posted by dobrien7@May 6 2006, 01:09 AM
True, just pointing out the sad state of international league, the the only real teams are Oz, NZ and UK. It's a shame as it's a great game...
There are attempts being made to get France up to a Standard to compete with GB within a few years.

Originally posted by CeeJay@May 6 2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah 24 nil, that was a dark day for aussie league, fluke or not. But last night i was expecting the kiwis to lose, just not so badly. I think they hav a good squad, they just need to stop making dumb mistakes (toopi) and giving aussies good attacking chances.
The kiwi's actually had a very good team out there I thought, it was just that Australia had more talent in that one team than a decade of Wallabies teams have seen... I mean, you guys had Marshall, but while he's a great player, he was never going to be able to contend with Johns, Lockyer, Thurston and Bederus all in the one team! Individually they are hard enough FFS!

meh over it

*looks to tri nations* ...

Still gutted about Rubes :( we really needed his leadership and guidence.

Im soo buying the tri nations book soon..lol i saw it at the warehouse..bluey and ruben rock :p

dobrien7,

"...Oh, and that's the best joke I've heard in ages, international league. There should be a law that to have an international competition there has to be more than 3 teams that could win it..."

Does that mean that until England won the 2003 Rugby World Cup that we couldn't call that an international competition?

Latest posts