• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Argentina vs New Zealand (02/10/2016)

............and........... What? 10 minute flourish, all over? Maybe..

Not to rub it in, but given how strong the ABs finish this could be a rather spectacular point difference.

/captain obvious

Something has to be done to make the schedule fairer. I mean the All Blacks have pretty much been at home for the last month or so whilst the Argies have to jet around the Southern Hemisphere. It's one thing expanding the comp but give the new team a fair shot.

last five minutes or so just showed that you cannot make mistakes against the All Blacks... they capitalize on everything, is something quite beautiful to watch

Something has to be done to make the schedule fairer. I mean the All Blacks have pretty much been at home for the last month or so whilst the Argies have to jet around the Southern Hemisphere. It's one thing expanding the comp but give the new team a fair shot.

what? ?? this has nothing to do with traveling.. this is simply incompetence. that ball from the line out 5mts from the in goal has nothing to do with the distance traveled..

what? ?? this has nothing to do with traveling.. this is simply incompetence. that ball from the line out 5mts from the in goal has nothing to do with the distance traveled..

Apart from the distance travelled by the ball was too far.

The way the ABs don't simply flop down into contact but always drive forwards, recycle quickly and offload... It's something other teams could really learn from. You just do not see this in the NH as the game is all about constantly slowing things down.

Last edited:
oh my abs are trearing an extra ass hole in the pumas butt

- - - Updated - - -

ok Mc kenzie in: something interesting to see..

- - - Updated - - -

ohh man this is too much

Should not be tackling AB player without ball.

Statistically the ABs perform better with one man down. Will be interesting to see how they go now.

Er is that even a thing? That if you start high put pull a player down slightly low you only get a penalty against you? Never heard that before.

So an AB knocks the ball on by handling in the ruck and then Whitelock, who was offside, gets the ball -.-

Last edited:

Latest posts