• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

APC confirmed!

S

sanzar

Ok fellas, so the APC has now been confirmed to start next year (this is the 8 team national comp, and not the one with our 4 S14 teams), and they've also made a decision on the NSW teams structure. We're going to have a Sydney, West Sydney and a Central Coast team and then there'll be 2 teams in Brisbane, 1 in the ACT, one in Melbourne and of course one in Perth. So now that it's set in stone, what do you all think?
Personally I think it's fantastic for Australian rugby, and I'm so glad those wankers over at Sydney Uni, Randwick and Easts weren't able to harpoon the decision with all their lies.

Ok fellas, so the APC has now been confirmed to start next year (this is the 8 team national comp, and not the one with our 4 S14 teams), and they've also made a decision on the NSW teams structure. We're going to have a Sydney, West Sydney and a Central Coast team and then there'll be 2 teams in Brisbane, 1 in the ACT, one in Melbourne and of course one in Perth. So now that it's set in stone, what do you all think?
Personally I think it's fantastic for Australian rugby, and I'm so glad those wankers over at Sydney Uni, Randwick and Easts weren't able to harpoon the decision with all their lies.
[/b]

This is fantastic news for WAllabies rugby. Now lets get those front rows prepped for showdowns with ABs akin to those of yesteryears :)

Yeah, I think it's brilliant as well! I was worried for a while there though, as it looked like the elbow patch brigade was going to derail the whole thing! But now we'll have increased prospects for national developement of the code in passionate sporting cities like Melbourne and Perth, and that will help our player pool enormously!
Think about it, out of all the football codes in Australia, there are currently less full time professional players in rugby than in any other code in Aus, including soccer!
I can't wait!

well what can i say? being from tassie i think this is definately going down the right path. Expanding the game is exactly what we need in Australia to rival the other codes.

Mate, before you post a site check the date (*cough* 16th September 2005 *cough*)!! And the topic!

This thread is about next years National Club Competition involving eight teams from Queensland (2), NSW (3), ACT, Victoria and WA (1 each).

This years APC is also into its last round of competition before the final, so it doesn't look like there's gonna be some coverage.

I think the new comp should be good, a few teething problems moving club teams into provinces but progress doesn't come without pain..

as for coverage in the US, good luck, we're still hoping for some in Australia! If it's on Aussie TV you'll be able to get it from Aussie *REMOVED* at least..

Latest posts